News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lesbian ruins prom for everybody

Started by Ed Anger, November 11, 2009, 10:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Yeah do you need administration approval for who you take to your prom?  Lots of girls went together...of course they were not usually in a relationship just two single friends...and nobody cared.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Neil on November 11, 2009, 11:12:04 AM
Quote from: Caliga on November 11, 2009, 11:01:55 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 11, 2009, 11:00:57 AM
I don't know why she asked him though. She should have just brought her.
Well, she probably IS a bit of an attention whore. -_-
A She-Martinus, if you will.
ah, a Martina in other words...

Admiral Yi

I think it's another way of saying can I take a girl and hump her a little during slow songs.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on November 11, 2009, 03:14:55 PM
Quote from: articleWhen Cynthia approached her principal to ask if she could bring her girlfriend with her to the prom, he said no.

Which doesn't preclude the possibility that she only asked because she was denied tickets.  Until that's established, I'm going to give Dykie the benefit of the doubt.
Experience bij!

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on November 11, 2009, 03:15:58 PM
Yeah do you need administration approval for who you take to your prom?  Lots of girls went together...of course they were not usually in a relationship just two single friends...and nobody cared.
:yes: Princesca went to her senior prom with one of her female friends, and neither of them are lesbians (though her friend does remain... UNMARRIED! *dunnh-dunnh dunnh* )
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

grumbler

Generally, if you want to bring someone from outside the school to a school event, you have to submit a written permission slip/liability waiver from the other person's parents.  If the administration saw that she was bringing another girl, and knew she was lesbian, that could have raised the alarm.  I cannot imagine a school administration caring that much, but this one apparently did.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Quote from: viper37 on November 11, 2009, 02:33:01 PM
The director is an idiot.

In other news, am I the only one who actually enjoyed his prom?  And the after prom-night?

Didn't go, got laid anyways.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Faeelin

Quote from: Caliga on November 11, 2009, 03:39:18 PM
:yes: Princesca went to her senior prom with one of her female friends, and neither of them are lesbians (though her friend does remain... UNMARRIED! *dunnh-dunnh dunnh* )

Ugly or a harpie?

Strix

Quote from: Neil on November 11, 2009, 11:12:04 AM
Quote from: Caliga on November 11, 2009, 11:01:55 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 11, 2009, 11:00:57 AM
I don't know why she asked him though. She should have just brought her.
Well, she probably IS a bit of an attention whore. -_-
A She-Martinus, if you will.

I'd have to say no. She is proud of her sexual orientation. Marty would have hid in his closet not saying anything to anyone.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

garbon

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 11, 2009, 02:51:37 PM
I didn't go to prom.  Was too shy to ask the chick I wanted to go with.   :cry:

Lame. Even I asked a chick...although I picked her as I knew she was unlikely to have a date. Not an outcast or ugly mind you, just not the type.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 11, 2009, 04:12:33 PM

In other news, am I the only one who actually enjoyed his prom?  And the after prom-night?

We aren't talking about last year's prom.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Viking

I read this thread title as "Lesbian ruins pron for everybody" and I was thinking... how is that possible?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

CountDeMoney

Quotethe ACLU of Alabama

Talk about an organization with tough job recruiting.

Malthus

Quote from: Viking on November 11, 2009, 06:21:22 PM
I read this thread title as "Lesbian ruins pron for everybody" and I was thinking... how is that possible?

Reply 41.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Quote from: Malthus on November 11, 2009, 06:15:31 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 11, 2009, 04:12:33 PM

We aren't talking about last year's prom.  ;)

Et Tu?  :P
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive