News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Semana diez del NFL

Started by katmai, November 10, 2009, 09:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Randy Moss produced 29 points for my team and Patriots still lost. Win!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on November 16, 2009, 02:47:34 AM
New England lost, Steelers lost, Redskins won, and New Orleans (my team of the season) won.

A very good weekend.  :cool:

:yeah:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Ed Anger

I was bored before work. So I made a motivator. My grammar is horrible at 9 in the morning however.  :blush:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ed Anger

Bungles are signing gay-lover Larry Johnson to backup Benson.

Ed Anger

Neil

Could someone tell me why Steve Haucshka still has a job?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on November 16, 2009, 09:23:08 PM
because Ravens still couldn't find someone better?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on November 16, 2009, 09:43:18 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 16, 2009, 09:23:08 PM
because Ravens still couldn't find someone better?
Anybody other than Nugent is better.

What's Vanderjagt doing right now?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Admiral Yi

What is zone blocking?  Does it mean you lock up your man and let the runner find his own hole instead of trying to move the defender?

sbr

I think it is that you are assigned an area and block the person who is there, as opposed to blocking the DE no matter which direction he goes.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son