Main Menu

Semana diez del NFL

Started by katmai, November 10, 2009, 09:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strix

Quote from: Viking on November 11, 2009, 07:17:19 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 10, 2009, 09:50:02 PM
You sure NFL is masculine? :nerd:

Real men don't use armour in contact sports.

They just employ the shocker! A lot of stuff goes on in NFL piles before the players separate but I don't recall ever hearing about someone sticking their finger up another player's asshole.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Admiral Yi

Touch football?  We have that too.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 11, 2009, 10:43:56 PM
Touch football?  We have that too.

Yes, we do.  Whenever the New England Patriots play.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Best fantasy football team name I've seen today: Swiss McNair

MadBurgerMaker

Texans have a bye week.  NFL football is meaningless until week 11.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

The Niners broke the Crabtree curse!
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Liep

And Cutler broke my fantasy team. I should've seen this coming.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

That bears-niners game was about as ugly as that one a few years ago when it was Krenzel vs Dorsey4practicesquad for those teams.

Sweet lord, I want my 3 hours back.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Damn your Argentinian wife and their lack of Mexican slang!

QuotePocho (pocha fem.) is a pejorative term used by native-born Mexicans to describe Chicanos who are perceived to have forgotten or rejected their Mexican heritage to some degree. Typically pochos lack fluency in Spanish.

HVC

Somewehre out there there's an inner city kid with the name "Semana diez del NFL"
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.