The womb is such a powerful weapon; it's a weapon against the enemy

Started by Ed Anger, March 28, 2009, 07:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=102005062&ps=cprs

A snippet:

QuoteA Christian God, that is. Campbell says if believers don't starting reproducing in large numbers, biblical Christianity will lose its voice.

"We look across the Islamic world and we see that they are outnumbering us in their family size, and they are in many places and many countries taking over those nations, without a jihad, just by multiplication," Campbell says.

Don't forget the war against the homos. Marti shows us the danger of international Homo-ism.

I am doing god's work. You people are going to hell. :blurgh:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 28, 2009, 07:31:27 PM

Don't forget the war against the homos. Marti shows us the danger of international Homo-ism.

The problem with this is that the more you reproduce the more homos you make. They're insidious that way :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on March 28, 2009, 07:36:01 PM

The problem with this is that the more you reproduce the more homos you make. They're insidious that way :P

beatings cure homo-ism.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 28, 2009, 07:37:38 PM

beatings cure homo-ism.
Not really. It just makes us horny.

Strix

Quote from: Martinus on March 28, 2009, 07:38:29 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 28, 2009, 07:37:38 PM

beatings cure homo-ism.
Not really. It just makes us horny.

Matthew Shepard would disagree.  :lmfao:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on March 28, 2009, 07:32:53 PM
Homos were. Homos are. Homos will be.  :pope:

And we heteros make more of you.  I expect profuse thanks and adoration.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

This sort of thinking chills my blood.  The last thing we want is ideologically demanded breeding.  The reason the Muslims are breeding is because lots of them are third worlders not because they are trying to populate the world.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on March 28, 2009, 07:51:37 PM
This sort of thinking chills my blood.  The last thing we want is ideologically demanded breeding.  The reason the Muslims are breeding is because lots of them are third worlders not because they are trying to populate the world.
It's not because Muslim men rip off their clothes and start rutting like billy goats whenever they saw a woman's ankles or wrists?

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on March 28, 2009, 07:49:51 PM
Quote from: Strix on March 28, 2009, 07:47:48 PM

:bleeding: poor taste
Besides it didn't turn him straight. Just turned for a live gay guy into a gay corpse.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Quote from: HVC on March 28, 2009, 09:17:53 PM

Besides it didn't turn him straight. Just turned for a live gay guy into a gay corpse.
A corpse is devoid of sexuality.  A sexless corpse is morally superior to a living gay.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on March 28, 2009, 07:51:37 PM

Martinus

Dude, it's Strix. What do you expect? I ignore his posts - just read it by virtue of being quoted in your post. :P