The womb is such a powerful weapon; it's a weapon against the enemy

Started by Ed Anger, March 28, 2009, 07:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 28, 2009, 08:38:04 PM
Quote from: Valmy on March 28, 2009, 07:51:37 PM
This sort of thinking chills my blood.  The last thing we want is ideologically demanded breeding.  The reason the Muslims are breeding is because lots of them are third worlders not because they are trying to populate the world.
It's not because Muslim men rip off their clothes and start rutting like billy goats whenever they saw a woman's ankles or wrists?
Muslim birthrates show around the same amount of variance as non-Muslims when you factor in wealth and, most important of all, female literacy.

Edit: So, for example, Muslim former Soviet states are facing as deep a demographic crisis as, say, Ukraine because Communism was good for education.  Tunisia has a birthrate only mildly above the Euro-US sort of level.  Iran's birthrate has more or less halved over the past 30 years or so.
Let's bomb Russia!

Siege

Quote from: Strix on March 28, 2009, 07:47:48 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 28, 2009, 07:38:29 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 28, 2009, 07:37:38 PM
Quote from: HVC on March 28, 2009, 07:36:01 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 28, 2009, 07:31:27 PM

Don't forget the war against the homos. Marti shows us the danger of international Homo-ism.

The problem with this is that the more you reproduce the more homos you make. They're insidious that way :P

beatings cure homo-ism.
Not really. It just makes us horny.

Matthew Shepard would disagree.  :lmfao:

:lol:

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Martinus

Quote from: Siege on March 29, 2009, 12:23:01 PM
Quote from: Strix on March 28, 2009, 07:47:48 PMMatthew Shepard would disagree.  :lmfao:
:lol:
So how is your personal contribution to using your wife's womb as a weapon shaping up? Oh, sorry, I forgot. You can't kill someone with a gun when all you are capable of doing is shooting blanks.

Siege

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: Siege on March 29, 2009, 01:18:10 PM
Very funny, Martinus.
More funny than joking about a student being brutally murdered for being gay, or less? You seemed to be rather full of mirth.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on March 29, 2009, 05:44:38 PM
Very funny, Martinus.
More funny than joking about a student being brutally murdered for being gay, or less? You seemed to be rather full of mirth.
You can stow that attitude right fucking now.  If he had been murdered because he was a Catholic, you'd be joking and cheering away.

Shepard made his choice.  He's not a holy martyr.  He's a legitimate target for mockery.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on March 29, 2009, 05:59:07 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 29, 2009, 05:44:38 PM
Very funny, Martinus.
You can stow that attitude right fucking now.  If he had been murdered because he was a Catholic, you'd be joking and cheering away.

Shepard made his choice.  He's not a holy martyr.  He's a legitimate target for mockery.
Your stichk stopped being funny ages ago Neil, stop it before you embarrass yourself any further.  :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.