The womb is such a powerful weapon; it's a weapon against the enemy

Started by Ed Anger, March 28, 2009, 07:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 29, 2009, 06:01:05 PM
Your stichk stopped being funny ages ago Neil, stop it before you embarrass yourself any further.  :(
Your schtick was never funny.  Don't make me put CdM on you.

Calling Martinus on his nonsense isn't a schtick, it's an obligation to future generations.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

The worst thing about the Forum change was that I lost my sig.  I had all the people I'm suppose to ignore in there.  Now that it's gone I have to read garbon boring posts again.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on March 29, 2009, 06:11:09 PM
Your stichk stopped being funny ages ago Neil, stop it before you embarrass yourself any further.  :(

Calling Martinus on his nonsense isn't a schtick, it's an obligation to future generations.
I'm not trying to be funny, you are, and you're failing badly.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 29, 2009, 06:12:54 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 29, 2009, 06:11:09 PM

I'm not trying to be funny, you are, and you're failing badly.
What makes you think that attacking Martinus at every turn was meant to be funny?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

PRC

Quote from: Martinus on March 28, 2009, 07:32:53 PM
Homos were. Homos are. Homos will be.  :pope:

Nah, once the gene that causes homosexuality is isolated it can be eradicated.  Designer babies FTW.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Valmy on March 28, 2009, 07:51:37 PM
not because they are trying to populate the world.

A lot of them might actually disagree with that.

garbon

Quote from: PRC on March 29, 2009, 07:24:12 PM
Nah, once the gene that causes homosexuality is isolated it can be eradicated.  Designer babies FTW.

I'd design my baby to be bisexual.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

After reading the article I conclude that MB is an ethic Turk, maybe even Muslim.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Syt on March 30, 2009, 01:11:13 AM
After reading the article I conclude that MB is an ethic Turk, maybe even Muslim.

I will besiege Vienna next year.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on March 29, 2009, 11:32:57 PM
A lot of them might actually disagree with that.

Well we will have to rely on the Hindus and the Chinese to keep them at bay then ;)
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."