Started by Ape, November 04, 2009, 10:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on November 04, 2009, 03:06:18 PM
Does the heteronormative bear have vaginal sex in the woods?

Confusing sex with shitting, how German of you.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 04, 2009, 03:26:14 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 04, 2009, 03:06:18 PM
Does the heteronormative bear have vaginal sex in the woods?

Confusing sex with shitting, how German of you.

The bear part adds some Swedish to the mix.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Threviel

I was taught that there is a masturbation technique called "The screw" (Skruven) as in a mechanical screw, not slang for fuck. I still don't know how to do it. 

Ed Anger

Kids need to learn this shit on their own, with an empty Pringles can and box of tissues.

Fucking kids have it easy these days. In my day, we had to walk 20 miles to school, in 3 feet of snow.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on November 04, 2009, 02:53:06 PM
Gay boys getting STDs because they weren't taught how to have safe anal sex (which DOES involve knowing you have to do it with lube) because someone thought it is silly or stupid to tell them, sounds like a rather poor excuse to me - unless of course one acts out of an anti-gay animus.

I was simply saying that sex ed is generally made to be as boring and innoffensive as possible.  I don't know if I even really got you can get STDs through oral sex as well...or what the definition of sex is...just that I can get diseases if I do it so wear a condom mmkay?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on November 04, 2009, 02:37:26 PM
Marty turned a thread about sex ed into one about gay rights. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.  :P
That's Marti's job and he's DAMN GOOD AT IT.  :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Camerus

As a kid, I would have found it distasteful to have some hare-brained, pop-culture soaked, talking head parachuted into my classroom to talk about advanced sex techniques with me and my subnormal or otherwise unappealing classmates.

As for the gay sex education vs. straight issue...  I don't find merely saying that the anus doesn't have any lube, and therefore lube is required, to be overly sexually explicit.  However, I got the impression from the article that the sessions dealt with rather more than that.

Grallon

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on November 04, 2009, 06:30:19 PM
As a kid, I would have found it distasteful to have some hare-brained, pop-culture soaked, talking head parachuted into my classroom to talk about advanced sex techniques with me and my subnormal or otherwise unappealing classmates.

Except nobody's been talking about children from the first post down; we've been talking about teenagers who, especially boys 13-14 onward, have nothing else in mind but sex.

I really find this ever present confusion disturbing.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Camerus

:rolleyes:

FYI, the word "kid" often refers to teenagers.  Depending on the context, it can even refer to those in their early 20's.