News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Swedish Sexual education

Started by Ape, November 04, 2009, 10:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on November 05, 2009, 04:29:54 PM
No I think it suggests whiskey or vodka would knock him flat very easily.  :lol:

I guess Marty wasn't the only one to miss the pun.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

Quote from: Grallon on November 05, 2009, 02:13:03 PM
Quote from: dps on November 05, 2009, 01:37:02 PM

This kind of sillines is what you get when you parse every word of any statement looking for something to get upset about or to start an argument over semantics.  Congrats--you've just combined the worst trait exhibited by Marty with the worst trait exhibited by grumbler.

Its called sociolinguistics you moron. :rolleyes:

G.

I'm not a big enough moron that I can't see that just because something has a 6-syllable name means that it's not bullshit.

Grallon

Quote from: dps on November 05, 2009, 05:48:56 PM

I'm not a big enough moron that I can't see that just because something has a 6-syllable name means that it's not bullshit.

Allright sorry for the moron comment; but do read some more about it before calling someone an idiot and deciding that what he says is bullshit. 

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

dps

Quote from: Grallon on November 05, 2009, 06:52:26 PM
Quote from: dps on November 05, 2009, 05:48:56 PM

Allright sorry for the moron comment; but do read some more about it before calling someone an idiot and deciding that what he says is bullshit. 

G.

Fair enough;  it's not really bullshit--words do really have power--it's just that I think you have misinterpreted the use of the word "kid".  And I don't think that I called anyone an idoit.  At least not in this thread.

merithyn

I think sex ed is over-rated. Kids (>14) should just listen to their bodies. -_-
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

katmai

Quote from: merithyn on November 05, 2009, 10:51:32 PM
I think sex ed is over-rated. Kids (>14) should just listen to their bodies. -_-

Oh god, there she goes again. :frusty:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

merithyn

katmai

Well duh, how dense do you think i am Meri...be careful how you answer that question <_<
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

merithyn

Quote from: katmai on November 05, 2009, 11:57:45 PM
Well duh, how dense do you think i am Meri...be careful how you answer that question <_<

:whistle:

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on November 05, 2009, 11:57:45 PM

I'd say you are neutron star dense. Tacos do that to a person.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Maximus

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 06, 2009, 10:11:44 AM
I'd say you are neutron star dense. Tacos do that to a person.
Burritos, on the other hand, turn you into gas giants.