News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week VII, Electric Boogaloo

Started by CountDeMoney, October 21, 2009, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: JacobL on October 24, 2009, 10:54:25 AM
QuoteA rainy day in London may lead to a long Sunday for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The Bucs were supposed to practice at Wembley Stadium on Saturday afternoon, but the session has been canceled due to inclement weather. Rick Stroud of the St. Petersburg Times believes the team will have a walkthrough at their hotel, but the Bucs are going to be heading into this week's game with limited preparation.

:face: :bleeding: :hide:
Why would they cancel their only practice because of inclement weather, they will play in the same weather?

JacobL

Quote from: sbr on October 24, 2009, 11:23:51 AM
Quote from: JacobL on October 24, 2009, 10:54:25 AM
QuoteA rainy day in London may lead to a long Sunday for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The Bucs were supposed to practice at Wembley Stadium on Saturday afternoon, but the session has been canceled due to inclement weather. Rick Stroud of the St. Petersburg Times believes the team will have a walkthrough at their hotel, but the Bucs are going to be heading into this week's game with limited preparation.

:face: :bleeding: :hide:
Why would they cancel their only practice because of inclement weather, they will play in the same weather?
NFL mandated rules...... :rolleyes:

JacobL

Quote from: Syt on October 24, 2009, 11:03:15 AM
Is that much different from how they usually play?
Normally the Bucs are allowed to practice and would at least know which side of the field to run towards :cry:

Neil

See, this is the game where Belichick goes for his 100-0 shutout.  The British people, disgusted by the display of poor sportsmanship, completely turn their backs on the NFL and the league's international marketing plan is set back a generation.  And the IRA blows up Tom Brady.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on October 24, 2009, 01:35:44 PM
See, this is the game where Belichick goes for his 100-0 shutout.  The British people, disgusted by the display of poor sportsmanship, completely turn their backs on the NFL and the league's international marketing plan is set back a generation.  And the IRA blows up Tom Brady.

That scenario turns me on.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

stjaba

The Bucs are definitely going to massacred. Playing the Patriots + on the road + shitty rookie coach + shitty offense + shitty defense +less familiarity/preperation+ time difference(Patriots arrived Thursday, Bucs arrived Friday)= rape.

The reason why the Bucs decided to leave on Friday? The head coach said he made decision after consulting the Glazers who travel to England frequently because they also own Manchester United. I guess traveling to play in a football game is just like traveling to watch a soccer game.

JacobL

Quote from: stjaba on October 24, 2009, 03:12:43 PM
The Bucs are definitely going to massacred. Playing the Patriots + on the road + shitty rookie coach + shitty offense + shitty defense +less familiarity/preperation+ time difference(Patriots arrived Thursday, Bucs arrived Friday)= rape.

The reason why the Bucs decided to leave on Friday? The head coach said he made decision after consulting the Glazers who travel to England frequently because they also own Manchester United. I guess traveling to play in a football game is just like traveling to watch a soccer game.
You forgot something, bucs also cannot seem to get a kicker that knows he has to kick it between the goal posts :hide:   

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 24, 2009, 05:23:08 PM
bring back the Nuge.
The only kicker in NFL history worse than that bum the Ravens have right now?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Do the Bucs still have that linebacker with the enormous mouth and ego?

JacobL

Admiral Yi

MadBurgerMaker

MadBurgerMaker