Halloween costumes

Started by Capetan Mihali, October 14, 2009, 04:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faeelin

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 30, 2009, 02:52:08 PM

Where did you get the Seinfeld shirt?
I stole it from Dreadpirate Roberts.

Josquius

Does anyone know a cheap, easy way to make FAKE blood? (slitting my leg open is a considered option but,....too far)
A friend is having a party but its costume only and zombie is piss easy. And not too dressy.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on October 30, 2009, 06:40:47 PM
Does anyone know a cheap, easy way to make FAKE blood? (slitting my leg open is a considered option but,....too far)
A friend is having a party but its costume only and zombie is piss easy. And not too dressy.
Corn syrup and red food coloring.

Josquius

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 30, 2009, 06:41:44 PM
Corn syrup and red food coloring.

Coooornnn syyyruuuppp?
I've heard not of this stuff. I don't think it exists east of the Atlantic.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on October 30, 2009, 06:45:03 PM
Coooornnn syyyruuuppp?
I've heard not of this stuff. I don't think it exists east of the Atlantic.
Oh well.  I bought a tube of fake blood at the drug store for 99 cents.

Syt

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fake+blood+recipe
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Queequeg

Quote from: Faeelin on October 30, 2009, 01:36:02 PM

But....but...I was supposed to be a Celt.   :(
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Admiral Yi

99 cent fake blood works pretty well. :bleeding:

Korea

I dressed up for work today and a lot of people asked me if I was Michael Jackson.  <_<
I want my mother fucking points!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Queequeg on October 30, 2009, 08:04:28 PM
But....but...I was supposed to be a Celt.   :(

I'm sure you won't be at the same party.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

So here it is, Halloween and my costume is stuck in the back of a UPS truck in Rome, NY, about 14 miles from my house. So much for ordering it 3 weeks in advance or being able to have a minor Halloween Miracle occur and have it able to be picked up. All those trick-or-treaters I sacrificed were apparently in vain. Damn. <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Admiral Yi

I was struck last night by the rather obvious point that Halloween is a tough holiday for fatties.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2009, 07:36:20 PM
I was struck last night by the rather obvious point that Halloween is a tough holiday for fatties.

And I was struck by the fact that it is a good holiday for people with bad acne scars.  I was always a little turned off by my friend's roommate's pockmarked visage, but she looked great all whited up.  Too bad she was sleeping with some 50 year old Slovakian.

I made a feeble attempt at Little Richard, just painted on the little mustachio and wore a polka dot shirt with a flashy silk scarf.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son