News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Offseason Thread

Started by Vince, March 10, 2009, 12:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

WOW.

NE trades Richard Seymour to Oakland for 2011 1st rd pick.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 06, 2009, 09:50:11 AM
WOW.

2011?  Really?  That's thinking ahead.

And Oakland is priming itself for complete failure this year.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Strix

WOW.

Brady's injury must be that bad if they are starting to rebuild before the season even begins.  ;)
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

sbr

That was rather unexpected.  I have to give the Patriots the benefit of the doubt on it though, thye are pretty good at shipping guys out of town right as they hit the downhill side of their careers.

Neil

Quote from: sbr on September 06, 2009, 10:35:45 AM
That was rather unexpected.  I have to give the Patriots the benefit of the doubt on it though, thye are pretty good at shipping guys out of town right as they hit the downhill side of their careers.
Are you soft of Patriotardism?

We should set up a Commission of Inquiry to root out these snakes in our ranks.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Yeah, I can see that move actually.  The guy is almost 30, has had some injuries, and 1st round pics are always useful.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

PDH

Quote from: Barrister on September 06, 2009, 11:09:49 AM
Yeah, I can see that move actually.  The guy is almost 30, has had some injuries, and 1st round pics are always useful.
30, eh?  A bit young for Al Davis, but in a few years he will mature.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Vince

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 06, 2009, 10:19:56 AM
WOW.

:bleeding:

Why are you upset that's going to be a top 5 pick? 

sbr

Quote from: Neil on September 06, 2009, 11:02:08 AM
Quote from: sbr on September 06, 2009, 10:35:45 AM
Are you soft of Patriotardism?

We should set up a Commission of Inquiry to root out these snakes in our ranks.

I am not a Patriots fan but I don't always hate a team/coach/QB/player because they are significantly better than mine.  I also seem to end up with Brady on my Fantasy Football team more often than not. :mancrush:

I also think the "THEY R CHEETERZZ!!"group are similar to the "death panel" people in the US health care debate: either deliberately spreading false information or painfully ignorant.  I have heard many people who know what they are talking about --ex-coaches and players-- say that filming a team's pre-game walk-through will not do much of anything to help, if that even happened.  I am also pretty sure that every team "accidentally" caught plays being signaled in from the sidelines, the Pat's are just the ones to be caught.

Thirdly I cannot think of one player who has become better after leaving the Bellichek/Brady Patriots.  I can only think of one, the CB Assanti Samuel, who played at a similar level after leaving.

:)

Neil

Condemned from his own mouth!

I hearby sentence you to be hanged by the neck until dead.  However, at the request of your government, your sentence is commuted to Timmification.

I'm also accepting applications to head a Commission of Inquiry to look into the possibility that we have been infiltrated by organized Patriotards whose loyalty lies not with goodness, decency or Languish, but with Boston and its associated web of evil.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on September 06, 2009, 12:09:51 PM
Condemned from his own mouth!

I hearby sentence you to be hanged by the neck until dead.  However, at the request of your government, your sentence is commuted to Timmification.

I'm also accepting applications to head a Commission of Inquiry to look into the possibility that we have been infiltrated by organized Patriotards whose loyalty lies not with goodness, decency or Languish, but with Boston and its associated web of evil.

The Ordos Bandwagonicus wishes to talk to sbr.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

QuoteThis year, the question is whether Merriman will be able to play after allegedly assaulting a D-level television celebrity named Tila Tequila.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TILA TEQUILA?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive