News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Home more dangerous than soccer, apparently

Started by Berkut, October 09, 2009, 12:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

I seem to recall a study that claimed that owning a gun was more dangerous to the gun owner and their family than it was to any potential criminal.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/08/gun.soccer.mom.dead/index.html

I really like this comment:

Police have avoided labeling the incident a murder-suicide. However, they do not believe that another person was involved, Wright said.

I guess it could be a murder/self defense?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

This bitch was a moron, the type of "soccer mom" that cringes when the little colored kids come to play soccer and the type of soccer mom who is just so "forgetful" that she runs out of snacks after passing it out to the white kids.

She is also clearly the type who voted McCain and talks about wanting "old" America back at anti-Obama rallies.

Good riddance to white trash.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Darth Wagtaros

IF the people in the World Trade Center had had stingers and heavy AAA then things would have turned out very differently. 

Obviously both of these people should have been more heavily armed so that it would have been an even match.  And if the neighbors were all gunned up they could have stormed the place instead of waiting for the police like that jackass in Texas did earlier this year.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jaron on October 09, 2009, 05:16:25 PM
This bitch was a moron, the type of "soccer mom" that cringes when the little colored kids come to play soccer and the type of soccer mom who is just so "forgetful" that she runs out of snacks after passing it out to the white kids.

They steal the snacks
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on October 09, 2009, 12:08:26 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/08/gun.soccer.mom.dead/index.html

When I first heard of this story, I laughed my ass off.  One of the NRAtards' own flagbearers, making the best case against them.
Only thing better would've been if zombie Charlton Heston came back and shot up a school.

Ed Anger

I bet she was gobbling somebody else's knob.

Ed Anger

And why the fuck am I posting on this shithole on a Friday night?

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on October 09, 2009, 12:22:24 PM
garbon for President. :yeah:

Perhaps I'll win a peace prize as well as I would bring both blackness* and homosexuality to the table.

*I went to KFC for the first time in many years while here in Wine Country...and all the customers were black.  Oh and the fried chicken sounded so much better in theory. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on October 09, 2009, 10:38:40 PM
I would bring both blackness* and homosexuality to the table.
Gross. Didn't your mother teach you proper table manners?  :rolleyes: