Anyone else looking forward to Dragon Age? (Spoilers and plot discussion here)

Started by Berkut, October 06, 2009, 08:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

I are in:  The Fade.  Hmmm...  So.... enemies can run through fire, but you cannot.  Whoops.  Oh well, it'll give me crap to think on while at work.  If only I could keep playing.  Argh.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on November 25, 2009, 06:00:28 PM
how do I defeat the zombies in Redcliffe?

I may have made a mistake by making this one of the first places I went after leaving the village, so I'm still fairly low level (7) and I don't have any kind of AOE skills.  So while I can easily defeat the first group, once I go down  to the town itself I wind up being overwhelmed.
If you can't defeat them the conventional way, lure them back to the knights uphill.

The way I dit it was to fight alongside the militia, with Morrigan freezing people and using some lightning.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on November 25, 2009, 07:56:51 PM
I are in:  The Fade.  Hmmm...  So.... enemies can run through fire, but you cannot.  Whoops.  Oh well, it'll give me crap to think on while at work.  If only I could keep playing.  Argh.
Find the form that will let you walk through fire.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

viper37

Grallon

Meet Sauren, mage of the 5th lvl and future Arcane Warrior!  Btw, how does one unlock that ability?

G.
-----
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Jaron

You have to help a spirit in a phalayctry in the werewolf dungeon in the Brasilian forest.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Caliga

[spoiler]
You learn how to toward the end of doing the Dalish questline, in exchange for helping out an elven lich trapped in a phylactery.
[/spoiler]
My main is both an arcane warrior and a spirit healer. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Damn, I am considering restarting the game as my mage and being less evil this time. My previous choices weigh down on my conscience.  :blush:

katmai

Quote from: Martinus on November 26, 2009, 02:04:34 AM
Damn, I am considering restarting the game as my mage and being less evil this time. My previous choices weigh down on my conscience.  :blush:

:yeahright:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son