Obama to take on military gay ban at `right time'

Started by garbon, October 04, 2009, 11:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Martinus

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 12, 2009, 08:28:57 AM
You're the social reject, fag.

So you are now an expert on the conditions in and the social make-up of the Polish conscription force? Where do you get this knowledge from?

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on October 12, 2009, 08:45:17 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on October 12, 2009, 08:28:57 AM
You're the social reject, fag.

So you are now an expert on the conditions in and the social make-up of the Polish conscription force? Where do you get this knowledge from?

:lmfao: This coming from the self-appointed expert on the intelligence and competence of the US military and their recruits.

Until, of course, I conclusively proved that you were talking out of your ass, as usual.

Marty, you have no place to be bitching about anyone else claiming to know anything about the military, much less about someone who was actually IN the military.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Berkut

It really is amazing. The Power of Marty to make me actually think that maybe shit like "dadt" is not such a bad idea is truly impressive.

That isn't really fair though - he does the same thing for lawyers, I guess. Which is even more unfair, actually, since I am completely certain that he is actually gay.

0 rows returned

Martinus

Well, I know about the situation in the Polish military under conscription. Due to being underfunded, the living conditions of conscripts were atrocious (stuff like being able to take a shower once a week; or having 13 bullets per person per 9 month training to use in an actual combat training). Couple that with the fact that people who were at college/university and people over 25-28 (it depended from a year to a year) were exempted, which meant only people who did not manage to go to college and could get no medical certificate of some sorts ended up there.

The result was a bunch of social rejects and lowlifes who essentially had nothing better to do and could not afford bribes and didn't mind living in third world conditions who ended up there.

Fortunately this travesty was finally abolished last year.

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on October 12, 2009, 08:56:46 AM
It really is amazing. The Power of Marty to make me actually think that maybe shit like "dadt" is not such a bad idea is truly impressive.

That isn't really fair though - he does the same thing for lawyers, I guess. Which is even more unfair, actually, since I am completely certain that he is actually gay.

Hey Jeffy, I would respond with a similar adhom but since I have no fucking idea what it is that you do for living, I'd have to conclude this must be actually a job that requires so little skill even you can perform it.

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on October 12, 2009, 09:00:23 AM
Quote from: Berkut on October 12, 2009, 08:56:46 AM

Hey Jeffy, I would respond with a similar adhom but since I have no fucking idea what it is that you do for living, I'd have to conclude this must be actually a job that requires so little skill even you can perform it.

lets deconstruct this sentence.

You are saying you "would" respond with an ad hom, but then proceed to in fact respond with an ad hom. Did you change your mind in the process of stringing together this verbal diarrhea?

But don't worry about it - nobody knows what you do for a living either.

0 rows returned

Martinus

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Martinus on October 12, 2009, 08:57:50 AM
Well, I know about the situation in the Polish military under conscription. Due to being underfunded, the living conditions of conscripts were atrocious (stuff like being able to take a shower once a week; or having 13 bullets per person per 9 month training to use in an actual combat training). Couple that with the fact that people who were at college/university and people over 25-28 (it depended from a year to a year) were exempted, which meant only people who did not manage to go to college and could get no medical certificate of some sorts ended up there.

The result was a bunch of social rejects and lowlifes who essentially had nothing better to do and could not afford bribes and didn't mind living in third world conditions who ended up there.

What percentage of your age group attended college?  I can't imagine it was very high.  And maybe the culture is different, but someone who's parents are unwilling or unable to bribe a doctor is not my definition of a social reject or lowlife.

Martinus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 12, 2009, 09:24:43 AM
Quote from: Martinus on October 12, 2009, 08:57:50 AM

What percentage of your age group attended college?  I can't imagine it was very high.  And maybe the culture is different, but someone who's parents are unwilling or unable to bribe a doctor is not my definition of a social reject or lowlife.

It's cultural difference. And people who do not get college education are considered social rejects in Poland, since it is free.

Berkut

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 12, 2009, 08:54:08 AM
BAN BERKUT FROM OTR HES OUT OF LINE!!1

Judging from his other comments made, I think he kind of has a thing for you, and it trying to hide it.

It would explain a lot. Perhaps some kind of soldier fetish that is in conflict with his pseudo elitism which in itself is just an attempt to hide his guilt over dodging his obligations?

0 rows returned

Martinus

DGuller

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 12, 2009, 12:33:56 AM
Lol, really?  :lol:

Wow, that's low.
Draft in Eastern European countries is not quite the same thing as draft in Western countries.  In Russia or Ukraine, only the destitute or unfit parents do not bribe their sons out of the draft.  You're better off fighting a war in the American army than living in peace in the Russian conscript barracks.

Martinus

Quote from: DGuller on October 12, 2009, 09:36:10 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 12, 2009, 12:33:56 AM
Lol, really?  :lol:

Wow, that's low.
Draft in Eastern European countries is not quite the same thing as draft in Western countries.  In Russia or Ukraine, only the destitute or unfit parents do not bribe their sons out of the draft.  You're better off fighting a war in the American army than living in peace in the Russian conscript barracks.

Finally someone who knows what he is talking about.