a what?  moon cricket?  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Quote from: Caliga on October 07, 2009, 05:41:10 AM
Quote from: Tyr on October 06, 2009, 06:28:23 PM
Tonight I made it with a moon-woman.
Aye, a moozlem.
And with that I've collected 4 continents.
Australasia is easy to get (Ozzys  :bowler:) so its just Latin America left on my list (Antarctica is a impossible task because no one has been born there)
██████
██████
██████

Agelastus

Quote from: Tyr on October 09, 2009, 01:59:13 PM
Aye, a moozlem.
Australasia is easy to get (Ozzys  :bowler:) so its just Latin America left on my list (Antarctica is a impossible task because no one has been born there)

Well, if you are not picky...

QuoteEmilio Marcos Palma (born January 7, 1978) was the first person known to be born on the continent of Antarctica. Emilio weighed 7½ pounds (3.4 kg) when born in Fortín Sargento Cabral at the Esperanza Base near the tip of the Antarctic peninsula. His father, Captain Jorge Emilio Palma, was head of the army detachment at the base. While ten other people have since been born on Antarctica, Palma's birthplace remains the most southerly of anyone in history.

As part of a sovereignty dispute over Argentine Antarctica, Argentina airlifted in Emilio's mother, Sílvia Morella de Palma, then seven-months pregnant.

He was automatically granted Argentine citizenship by the government since his parents were both Argentine citizens, and he was born in the claimed Argentine Antarctica.

Additionally, as the base also falls within the claimed British Antarctic Territory, and he was born before 1983 when British nationality by birth was automatically acquired, he could also claim British nationality.

He is featured in the Guinness Book of Records as the only person in history known to be the first born on the continent. However, Solveig Gunbjørg Jacobsen of Norway, born in the island territory of South Georgia in 1913, is sometimes claimed as the actual first Antarctica birth due to that territory being considered part of Antarctica for some purposes.

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Malthus

Aye, a moozlem.

Tell us some details of your latest. Where did you meet? What is she like?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Korea

I wish I had some alcohol. :(
I want my mother fucking points!

PRC

Quote from: Korea on October 10, 2009, 12:23:01 AM
I wish I had some alcohol. :(
Not a surprise, most alcoholics do.

Korea

I'm getting there! But no escapades to mention.  :(

Caliga

Aye, a moozlem.
Congrats.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Korea on October 16, 2009, 02:08:59 AM
I'm getting there! But no escapades to mention.  :(

If you get a little drunker, when you look down, it'll look like you're doing two at once. :smarty:
Experience bij!

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Korea

I am totally drunk with my sisiter.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Seriously, you're drunk an awful lot. I know it eases the pain of being with Ide, but still ...  sheesh!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Korea

Yeah, I think I'm going to work on the whole not drinking thing for a while.

HVC

Quote from: Korea on October 26, 2009, 02:23:21 PM
Yeah, I think I'm going to work on the whole not drinking thing for a while.
Really, if you have to work at being sober your at the point where you need to get help :contract: :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.