News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Eye protocol

Started by Phillip V, March 26, 2009, 12:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 11:10:03 AM
Given how we are beginning to become heteros with the pottery barn collection...:weep:

Brother! :hug:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 11:12:34 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 11:10:03 AM
Given how we are beginning to become heteros with the pottery barn collection...:weep:

Brother! :hug:

Neither of you have truly tasted the depths until you have beed dragged to look at vastly expensive kid's bedroom furniture at Potter Barn for Kids.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2009, 11:20:49 AM
Neither of you have truly tasted the depths until you have beed dragged to look at vastly expensive kid's bedroom furniture at Potter Barn for Kids.  :P

I encountered children once in a children's furniture section at a regular Pottery Barn. Does that count?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

God.

The very idea of buying really expensive children's stuff makes me feel a bit ill.  Kids should be happy with crappy hand me down shit.  I mean they do not care about that stuff, talk about buying pearls for swine.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 11:22:20 AM

I encountered children once in a children's furniture section at a regular Pottery Barn. Does that count?

No, you have to be publicly arguing with your partner about whether the little blue airplanes and trucks on the crib sheet set are too masculine for your newborn.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 11:04:59 AM
I have a college friend who likes hanging out with guys but she doesn't want to go on dates/have a relationship right now. She always hopes that guys asking her for coffee just want to be friends. :(

She should probably just get cats. 

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 11:25:12 AM

God.

The very idea of buying really expensive children's stuff makes me feel a bit ill.  Kids should be happy with crappy hand me down shit.  I mean they do not care about that stuff, talk about buying pearls for swine.

Well, kids don't but your wife will.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 11:25:12 AM

God.

Kids don't care, or at least most little boys don't care. My niece is more particular about that sort of thing.

Few parents are capable of actually not caring though.  :lol: The internal pressure to get "the best" for your kid is unrelenting, however illogical.

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2009, 11:25:26 AM
No, you have to be publicly arguing with your partner about whether the little blue airplanes and trucks on the crib sheet set are too masculine for your newborn.  :D

:x

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 11:30:43 AM
Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2009, 11:25:26 AM

:x

At last, stare into the abyss created by the search for legitimacy.  :D

garbon

Anyway, how gay is that? We've moved from leering at girls to chatting about furniture. :D

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2009, 11:32:18 AM
At last, stare into the abyss created by the search for legitimacy.  :D

I'll always be illegitimate. I am unworthy. :(

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 11:32:36 AM
Anyway, how gay is that? We've moved from leering at girls to chatting about furniture. :D

More like the ways in which the one inevitably leads to the other.   ;)

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 11:32:36 AM

You are a thread turner.