News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Eye protocol

Started by Phillip V, March 26, 2009, 12:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 10:23:07 AM
Anybody can stick a dick in a pussy. It don't mean you're good at it.

No, no I can't.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

I would suggest a form letter:

Dear (Man/Woman/Other),

I noticed you were (looking at me/staring in horrid fascination at me/not throwing up when looking at me), and I was (curious/flatulant/bi-curious) as to what that meant.  Could it be that we (can hit it off with some wild sex/not proceed directly to the restraining order like my last date/can set up a nice healthy stalking relationship)?

Please remember, I am (not gay/totally gay/gay because it is cool) and I think this could (be great/never work out as you are actually breathing and thinking/be a feature on America's Most Wanted).

Love

(That weird person in class/that weird person in class/that weird person in class)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 10:57:28 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 10:23:07 AM
Anybody can stick a dick in a pussy. It don't mean you're good at it.

No, no I can't.

Their is a difference between can't and won't

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2009, 10:56:43 AM
The problem then was that you were too polite.

When I did get around to overcomming shyness and asking out a girl, and it became apparent she wanted a gossip buddy or just to flirt with a "friend", I'd generally make a choice: was I actually interested in this person enough as "a friend" or not? In most cases the answer was "not", and I'd basically drop them.

I think the hardest thing for a young guy to accept without taking a hit to the ego is that some women just aren't sexually attracted to you, and if they aren't there is nothing to be done about it. Those are the attractive women who will "like you as a friend".

The solution is to realize there isn't any shame in this and that there are plenty o' fish.

Dude...I am 31 now and about to be married and have been in several relationships and dated many many women.  I knew I needed some work on my game but I had never even been in a relationship or on a date before back then and was just trying to feel my way and find out what to do.  They made it really freaking hard, totally merciless at wasting my time.  I was just as inept at 22 out of college but I got lots of dates and eventually figured out what worked and what didn't.  College just sucked ass.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: PDH on March 26, 2009, 10:59:01 AM

Dear (Man/Woman/Other),

I noticed you were (looking at me/staring in horrid fascination at me/not throwing up when looking at me), and I was (curious/flatulant/bi-curious) as to what that meant.  Could it be that we (can hit it off with some wild sex/not proceed directly to the restraining order like my last date/can set up a nice healthy stalking relationship)?

Please remember, I am (not gay/totally gay/gay because it is cool) and I think this could (be great/never work out as you are actually breathing and thinking/be a feature on America's Most Wanted).

Love

(That weird person in class/that weird person in class/that weird person in class)

I wish we had post of the month up and running

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 26, 2009, 10:59:15 AM
Their is a difference between can't and won't

No it is really a can't.  Sucks back into the body and whatnot.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Phillip V

Dear (Man/Woman/Other),

Love

Warspite and PDH win this thread.

Valmy

Dear (Man/Woman/Other),

Love

:lmfao:

You are on a roll today, fine sir.

Do you write comments like this on your student's papers when you grade them?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

PDH

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 11:01:47 AM
:lmfao:

You are on a roll today, fine sir.

Do you write comments like this on your student's papers when you grade them?
I do write little "thank you" notes when they tell me with an great big arrow that they ideed have written more, that they didn't stop their test in mid-essay, and that I should turn the page.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 10:59:40 AM
Dude...I am 31 now and about to be married and have been in several relationships and dated many many women.  I knew I needed some work on my game but I had never even been in a relationship or on a date before back then and was just trying to feel my way and find out what to do.  They made it really freaking hard, totally merciless at wasting my time.  I was just as inept at 22 out of college but I got lots of dates and eventually figured out what worked and what didn't.  College just sucked ass.

I'm glad I didn't go to your college.  :D

U of T in the early '90s was a paradise ... if you couldn't get laid, you needed to call 911 to check if you still had a pulse.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 10:59:40 AM

I have a college friend who likes hanging out with guys but she doesn't want to go on dates/have a relationship right now. She always hopes that guys asking her for coffee just want to be friends. :(

garbon

This reminds me of this:

QuoteSo I Came Over Here To ask You To Dance...

...but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 11:06:34 AM
This reminds me of this:

QuoteSo I Came Over Here To ask You To Dance...

...but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

Is this really a problem for gays?  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2009, 11:07:56 AM
Is this really a problem for gays?  :D

Given how we are beginning to become heteros with the pottery barn collection...:weep:

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2009, 11:04:31 AM
I'm glad I didn't go to your college.  :D

U of T in the early '90s was a paradise ... if you couldn't get laid, you needed to call 911 to check if you still had a pulse.  :lol:

I think that is a primary difference between going to a big public school like you did and a tiny private school like I did.  If I had gone to the University of Texas I would have had no problem I am sure.