News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Eye protocol

Started by Phillip V, March 26, 2009, 12:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

I'm not sure I understand this thread.  The OP is willing to fuck drunk girls at parties but is concerned as to how weird he comes off looking at a girl in class.  Is that pretty much the gist of it?
and the horse you rode in on

crazy canuck

Quote from: fahdiz on March 26, 2009, 11:56:25 AM
I'm not sure I understand this thread.  The OP is willing to fuck drunk girls at parties but is concerned as to how weird he comes off looking at a girl in class.  Is that pretty much the gist of it?

You just saved yourself 7 pages.  That and in the end we are all gay furniture consumers.

fhdz

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 26, 2009, 11:58:02 AM
You just saved yourself 7 pages.  That and in the end we are all gay furniture consumers.

I see.
and the horse you rode in on

PDH

I also helped in this thread!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

crazy canuck

Quote from: PDH on March 26, 2009, 10:59:01 AM
I would suggest a form letter:

Dear (Man/Woman/Other),

I noticed you were (looking at me/staring in horrid fascination at me/not throwing up when looking at me), and I was (curious/flatulant/bi-curious) as to what that meant.  Could it be that we (can hit it off with some wild sex/not proceed directly to the restraining order like my last date/can set up a nice healthy stalking relationship)?

Please remember, I am (not gay/totally gay/gay because it is cool) and I think this could (be great/never work out as you are actually breathing and thinking/be a feature on America's Most Wanted).

Love

(That weird person in class/that weird person in class/that weird person in class)

Yes, we can't overlook this gem.

Caliga

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 10:15:58 AMHow bout you read the original post and see that I am asking for looking advice, not talking advice. I am not interested in her yapping my ear off about how the professor is boring, homework is so hard, rabble rabble. If she wants to ask me out, I can deal with that, but I ain't wasting my time on some random girl in class. If I want to pursue some ass, I go to a party and pick up some drunk girl for an easy time.

:blink:  This post totally doesn't reconcile with the OP.  Someone that picks up drunk girls at parties shouldn't need "eye flirting" advice or whatever it is you're asking for. :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on March 26, 2009, 09:49:33 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 26, 2009, 08:32:05 AM
Quote from: katmai on March 26, 2009, 12:12:36 AM
dammit where is Ed Angerbutt when i need him!

1 am? You are kidding, right?

I knew where you were, but i wanted your rating system. ;)

I'd tag all four of them. At the same time even. While I service one, another can sit on her face while the other two work each other over.

happy now?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 26, 2009, 12:14:43 PM
Quote from: katmai on March 26, 2009, 09:49:33 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 26, 2009, 08:32:05 AM
Quote from: katmai on March 26, 2009, 12:12:36 AM
dammit where is Ed Angerbutt when i need him!

1 am? You are kidding, right?

I knew where you were, but i wanted your rating system. ;)

I'd tag all four of them. At the same time even. While I service one, another can sit on her face while the other two work each other over.

happy now?

I agree with this statement.  #5 please make contact between the girls & Dr. Butt possible.

Someone needs to hire a film crew. Katmai!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Brain

Ask her if she likes it rough.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 26, 2009, 12:15:58 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 26, 2009, 12:14:43 PM

happy now?

I agree with this statement.  #5 please make contact between the girls & Dr. Butt possible.

Someone needs to hire a film crew. Katmai!

No scribes allowed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Warspite

1 to 3 are definites but 4, no way, not even when drunk. She has fat arms and no chest.  :scots:
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Brazen

Internet standards  :lol:

But would you make eye contact with any of them?

garbon

Quote from: Brazen on March 26, 2009, 01:31:27 PM
But would you make eye contact with any of them?

Briefly. I wouldn't want to creep them out or anything.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Warspite on March 26, 2009, 01:26:41 PM
1 to 3 are definites but 4, no way, not even when drunk. She has fat arms and no chest.  :scots:

You got to be kidding me.

I mean she might by a goddess statue but she is pretty cute.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 02:18:07 PM
Briefly. I wouldn't want to creep them out or anything.

:lol: