News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Roman Polanski arrested in Zürich

Started by Syt, September 27, 2009, 07:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Pussy countries have no right to participate in firearm competitions.

I have spoken.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Agelastus

Quote from: PDH on September 27, 2009, 05:14:10 PM
Pussy countries have no right to participate in firearm competitions.

I have spoken.

:D

Can that be "selectively pussy" at least, please.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

CountDeMoney

Boy, Martinus is gonna be pissed that yet another film director fave-raved by the gay community thread got derailed.

Agelastus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2009, 05:19:09 PM
Boy, Martinus is gonna be pissed that yet another film director fave-raved by the gay community thread got derailed.

Virtually all Languish threads get derailed to a greater or lesser extent - why should threads about criminal film directors be any different? I would have thought he'd be used to it by now.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2009, 04:42:05 PM
Speaking of avatars, yours sucks as well.  Everyone knows the straight guy in it just hasn't had a chance to suck cock yet.

Why are the straight couple and the lesbian couple, choking each other out?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Agelastus on September 27, 2009, 04:43:52 PM
"Timmay" anime avatar...I am not worthy in myself... :cry:

You are covered in taint.

:x :x :x
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Agelastus

Quote from: garbon on September 27, 2009, 05:42:21 PM
Quote from: Agelastus on September 27, 2009, 04:43:52 PM
"Timmay" anime avatar...I am not worthy in myself... :cry:

You are covered in taint.

:x :x :x

I'm trying to remember how old "Timmay" is - I have a feeling he is younger than me, so there is a good chance my anime interests actually predate his.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

garbon

Quote from: Agelastus on September 27, 2009, 05:56:42 PM
I'm trying to remember how old "Timmay" is - I have a feeling he is younger than me, so there is a good chance my anime interests actually predate his.

Hardly relevant.

Agelastus

Quote from: garbon on September 27, 2009, 06:01:14 PM
Quote from: Agelastus on September 27, 2009, 05:56:42 PM

Hardly relevant.

No? Well whatever you say. If "Timmay" has tainted me in the years I've known him via the internet bulletin boards, its a taint not related to anime.

Actually, if I have been tainted, its by all of you. A decade ago I would only post when I had something serious to say on a subject. Now it feels as if I am approaching the status of a spammer.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Agelastus on September 27, 2009, 05:56:42 PMI'm trying to remember how old "Timmay" is - I have a feeling he is younger than me, so there is a good chance my anime interests actually predate his.

Fuck you.  I was into Speed Racer, Marine Boy and Kimba The White Lion back in 1974 with StarBlazers in the early '80s, but you don't see me walking around in furry ears with a Hello Kitty backpack.  Animetards like you give anime a worse name.

Agelastus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2009, 06:43:58 PM
Quote from: Agelastus on September 27, 2009, 05:56:42 PMI'm trying to remember how old "Timmay" is - I have a feeling he is younger than me, so there is a good chance my anime interests actually predate his.

Fuck you.  I was into Speed Racer, Marine Boy and Kimba The White Lion back in 1974 with StarBlazers in the early '80s, but you don't see me walking around in furry ears with a Hello Kitty backpack.  Animetards like you give anime a worse name.

Nor do you see me in "walking around in furry ears with a Hello Kitty backpack", for the record. :D
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

Josquius

Tim is suprisingly old. 27 or something IIRC.

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2009, 06:43:58 PM

Indeed.
Anime- there's some pretty good stuff there. Its a medium not a genre afterall.
Anime fans- idiotic swine. How the hell can you have a fan of a medium? Its like proclaiming yourself to love all live action US film....
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Agelastus on September 27, 2009, 06:51:52 PM
Nor do you see me in "walking around in furry ears with a Hello Kitty backpack", for the record. :D

"We don't know!"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tyr on September 27, 2009, 06:54:18 PM
Tim is suprisingly old. 27 or something IIRC.

But he's retarded, so he's perpetually stuck at 11.

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on September 27, 2009, 11:03:52 AM
This is retarded to arrest someone on a 30-year-old warrant, perhaps with the exception of stuff like genocide or war crimes. In fact, I don't think that would be even legal in Poland.
How long does an escaped convict have to avoid being captured in Poland before he/she is home free?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!