Russian-Belarussian Wargames - "West 2009"

Started by Martinus, September 24, 2009, 04:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agelastus

Quote from: Armyknife on September 27, 2009, 04:54:52 PM
Quote from: Agelastus on September 27, 2009, 04:47:50 PM
Quote from: Tyr on September 26, 2009, 09:36:09 PM
Peace dividend= nonsense in these internet 'my country is better than yours' pissing contests.

I think you are agreeing with me that the increase in security that was used to justify the "peace dividend" at the end of the Cold War was purely an illusion born out of an overly simplistic world view, and that we are paying now for the misplaced ideals of the politicians of 20 years ago.

Quote from: Tyr on September 26, 2009, 09:36:09 PM
In real world terms though- if you can get away with a military like that of Ireland (i.e. pretty much nought) then all the better for you.

Unfortunately, most countries aren't as secure as Ireland is due to accidents of history and geography.

Do you mind not spamming the thread up.    :P

I'll post what I like related to the discussion of the thread topic... :P

I have no real interest in what it has evolved into...I'm supposed to be a nerd, remember? :lol:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Sorry for thread hijacking. I will leave now.

PDH

I am a firm believer that more than one dick spoils any party.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Agelastus

Quote from: Korea on September 27, 2009, 05:11:52 PM

Women are never at fault in a thread hijacking, as in real life; please do not construe my post as any form of criticism of your good self.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on September 27, 2009, 05:12:34 PM
I am a firm believer that more than one dick spoils any party.

You are correct sir.

Ed's Rule: 1 penis per room. If in MFF threesome, the women using a strap-on each other or dildos do not count.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Ideologue

As noted, though, the last M probably doesn't count.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DisturbedPervert

Korea

Quote from: Agelastus on September 27, 2009, 05:16:09 PM
Quote from: Korea on September 27, 2009, 05:11:52 PM

Women are never at fault in a thread hijacking, as in real life; please do not construe my post as any form of criticism of your good self.
:hug:

Ed Anger

Korea

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 27, 2009, 05:17:40 PM
Quote from: Korea on September 27, 2009, 05:10:43 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 27, 2009, 05:02:12 PM
Quote from: Korea on September 27, 2009, 05:00:18 PM

MMMMFF

I want to vomit.

Actually more like MF in one room and MMMF in the other.

egads, sloppy thirds.

I don't think I would have actually fucked any of them though. I think we were more just fooling around and having sexy drunken fun.

Korea

Ideologue

I would've. :goodboy:

Well, actually probably not, because afaik I don't have any condoms around here.  I was in likelihood going to max out at oral.  I much enjoy fellatio from two chicks at once.

As for the gender makeup, if one of the Ms hadn't foolishly pissed his girlfriend off, we'd have had more balance and, indeed, I think things would have run more smoothly.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)