Gadafi addresses the UN General Council

Started by Savonarola, September 23, 2009, 02:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

Quote from: Zanza on September 24, 2009, 11:53:01 AM
Quote from: Berkut on September 24, 2009, 11:36:05 AMI love how all the petty dictators slap those medal ribbon things on their chest with 800 medals on them.
Interestingly enough, non-petty dictators like Stalin, Hitler or Mao apparently don't feel that's necessary.

Francisco Franco:  Petty dictator?  Non-petty dictator?  Enquiring minds want to know...

Tonitrus

Quote from: C.C.R. on September 24, 2009, 11:56:23 AM
Quote from: Berkut on September 24, 2009, 11:36:05 AMI love how all the petty dictators slap those medal ribbon things on their chest with 800 medals on them.
Interestingly enough, non-petty dictators like Stalin, Hitler or Mao apparently don't feel that's necessary.

Francisco Franco:  Petty dictator?  Non-petty dictator?  Enquiring minds want to know...

Definitely not a death-count in the millions.

KRonn

Quote from: Berkut on September 24, 2009, 11:36:05 AM
He looks like a sleazeball.

I love how all the petty dictators slap those medal ribbon things on their chest with 800 medals on them.
Yeah, they need to wear that stuff impress, since they often have little or no real "bling" to wear that they've actually earned.   ;)

Ed Anger

Quote from: C.C.R. on September 24, 2009, 11:56:23 AM

Still dead.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 24, 2009, 11:24:02 AM

It looks like Brown drunkenly stumbled into a Star Wars convention and is meeting one of the Jedis.  A Jedi admiral no less.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

I see Gordo bounced back after supposedly being snubbed by Obama.

Josephus

Quote from: Razgovory on September 24, 2009, 01:05:14 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on September 24, 2009, 11:24:02 AM

It looks like Brown drunkenly stumbled into a Star Wars convention and is meeting one of the Jedis.  A Jedi admiral no less.

Nah...looks more like an At-At Commander to me.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Josephus on September 24, 2009, 01:28:53 PM

Nah...looks more like an At-At Commander to me.

General Veer has gone to hell after taking a snowspeeder to the face.  :(

Admiral Yi

Maximus

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 23, 2009, 06:55:49 PM
Would it kill Ahmadinejad to wear a goddamn tie every now and then?  :bowler:
Why should he?

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Berkut on September 24, 2009, 11:36:05 AM
I love how all the petty dictators slap those medal ribbon things on their chest with 800 medals on them.

Razgovory

Hey that man conquered the British Empire!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Savonarola

Quote from: Razgovory on September 24, 2009, 01:49:28 PM
Hey that man conquered the British Empire!

You might even say that he devoured it.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Grey Fox

Who's in the picture, the one on Gadafi's chest.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.