News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: merithyn on September 15, 2009, 12:31:43 PM
a potential maid, at least you'll have made a new friend. :)
:lol:

RAZ: I don't see myself dating you or incarcerating you in my basement.  You do seem like the type that would be good at cleaning my toilets, though.  Whaddya say?
INTERNET GIRL: Sure thing, new friend!  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

merithyn

Well, she is unemployed. It may not be such a bad offer to her. You just won't know until he tries. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Caliga

Quote from: merithyn on September 15, 2009, 12:40:33 PM
Well, she is unemployed. It may not be such a bad offer to her. You just won't know until he tries. :)
What's he gonna pay her with, his own boogers?  :huh:

The Brain

She's also still in school. I suggest you ask Ed how to get into her pants.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on September 15, 2009, 12:42:04 PM
Quote from: merithyn on September 15, 2009, 12:40:33 PM
What's he gonna pay her with, his own boogers?  :huh:

Raz has some cash.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

Quote from: The Brain on September 15, 2009, 12:43:17 PM
She's also still in school. I suggest you ask Ed how to get into her pants.
:lol:

I can't imagine what Raz was talking about when he mentioned receiving terrible advice here.  Everything in this thread is spun with silken skeins of pure gold.
and the horse you rode in on

Caliga

Cerr

Good Luck!

Day time first dates usually aren't a good idea in my experience, they tend to be extra awkward.

Try not to talk about your problems instead try to be positive. Also maybe have a rough idea of things you could ask her about (like hobbies, films, music, etc).

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

at least you'll have made a new friend. :)

Let's be realistic. Many first dates end with no friendships formed.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2009, 01:03:27 PM
at least you'll have made a new friend. :)

True.  I had several in college where neither party attempted any followup contact at all.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2009, 01:03:27 PM

Has anybody actually become friends with somebody they dated who said 'lets just be friends'?

I tried it with one woman and she got psycho and clingy...yes she rejected me then we started hanging out and she got jealous of my other friends.  True story.  It was like being in a relationship but without any of the good parts.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on September 15, 2009, 01:06:10 PM
I tried it with one woman and she got psycho and clingy...yes she rejected me then we started hanging out and she got jealous of my other friends.  True story.  It was like being in a relationship but without any of the good parts.
:blink: Where do you find these women?  :lol:

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on September 15, 2009, 01:07:05 PM
:blink: Where do you find these women?  :lol:

I usually found them online but this one I found at a party.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.