News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on September 15, 2009, 01:06:10 PM
Has anybody actually become friends with somebody they dated who said 'lets just be friends'?

I've had one, but that's because it's always been unclear whether we've ever date again.

Otherwise no. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: The Brain on September 15, 2009, 01:09:47 PM
A sexy party?

Yes.  I usually have a sex party every third thursday of the month.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Anyway the date of the century is going on as we post.

Ed Anger

I hope he doesn't call her a GOPtard. Politics suck as a date conversation.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Drakken

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2009, 01:03:27 PM
Let's be realistic. Many first dates end with no friendships formed.

Has anybody actually become friends with somebody they dated who said 'lets just be friends'?

I tried it with one woman and she got psycho and clingy...yes she rejected me then we started hanging out and she got jealous of my other friends.  True story.  It was like being in a relationship but without any of the good parts.

And you let her act all warpig around you because...?  :huh:

I mean, seriously, the first time was the time that you should have put her to the wall. Either she fucks you, she actively acts as a pivot to get you chicks even hotter than her (which all real girl friends should help their mates for), or she is goodbye.

These kinds of shit bitch behaviors are unacceptable, and you should have put your feet on the ground, like a man.

Besides, women hate being LJBFed even more so than guys do. It drives them nuts that you get to disqualify them, and not vice-versa.  The mere fact that you use it on them increases your worth to them a lot (or in some cases, drive literally mad and insane, as you have witnessed). :cool:

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 15, 2009, 02:41:01 PM
I hope he doesn't call her a GOPtard. Politics suck as a date conversation.
They also suck as a marriage conversation, trust me. :frusty:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Yeah my wife is a total Democratic partisan.  It is best for my health to keep my opinions to myself.  :blush:

I am just glad I do not have to endure the anti-Bush crap anymore.

Valmy

Quote from: Drakken on September 15, 2009, 02:57:44 PM
These kinds of shit bitch behaviors are unacceptable, and you should have put your feet on the ground, like a man.

Yeah see I didn't have time for that crap.  I was too busy hanging out with friends who were not psycho and dating women who were...um...sometimes less psycho.

QuoteBesides, women hate being LJBFed even more so than guys do. It drives them nuts that you get to disqualify them, and not vice-versa.  The mere fact that you use it on them increases your worth to them a lot. :cool:

LJBFed?

Drakken

Quote from: Valmy on September 15, 2009, 03:02:17 PM
Quote from: Drakken on September 15, 2009, 02:57:44 PM

Yeah see I didn't have time for that crap.  I was too busy hanging out with friends who were not psycho and dating women who were...um...sometimes less psycho.

QuoteBesides, women hate being LJBFed even more so than guys do. It drives them nuts that you get to disqualify them, and not vice-versa.  The mere fact that you use it on them increases your worth to them a lot. :cool:

LJBFed?

Agreed on the first part.  :P

Let's Just Be Friends.

Eddie Teach

A common acronym in the "Seduction Community."
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Drakken

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 15, 2009, 03:04:54 PM
A common acronym in the "Seduction Community."

It's used way, way more widespread than in the SC, we used to say it in high school between guys. :rolleyes:

Drakken

Are the bets still open for Raz getting a no-show at his date?  ;)

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2009, 01:03:27 PM
Let's be realistic. Many first dates end with no friendships formed.

I tried it with one woman and she got psycho and clingy...yes she rejected me then we started hanging out and she got jealous of my other friends.  True story.  It was like being in a relationship but without any of the good parts.

My first fiancee. We are much better friends than being married to each other.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive