News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I put this on the OTT but I suppose I should put this out here in respect of the attention-whoring Languish tradition.  I have a date today.  Not much of one.  I meeting this girl for lunch.  I've never actually met her in person, I met her off the internet.  So I don't really know how this will go.  The only one who knows about this is Korea (and possibly Hunter).  Korea tends to coach me on things like this.

I don't know much on what she looks like (I have one picture of just her head and she looks spaced out or pissed).  She's probably pretty if she smiles.  She has a better idea how I look.  She's 26, unemployed, and goes to school here in Jefferson City.  I'll be meeting her at 2:00 central time and I plan to give an AAR.  In the meantime, I welcome predictions on this will go along with the typical terrible advice I get from here.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

I think it's going to go better than you think it will.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

I have drawn up operational plans.

Weather:  76 degrees, mostly cloudy, 62% humidity, 10% chance of Rain, east north east wind 10MPH.

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Caliga

I can already see that this is going to go down like a lead balloon.  :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

How did you meet online? Does she know of your issues?

Please don't kill her in a fit of mad rage. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

syk

I will be following this. Great staart.

Valmy

Always have an escape plan!

I bet you will think it went a certain way but she will think it went a totally different way.  I love it when that happens.  'Were you on the same date I was?'
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on September 15, 2009, 11:57:05 AM
I can already see that this is going to go down like a lead balloon.  :lol:

Raz might have beginners luck on his side.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Richard Hakluyt

print the plan and show it to her  :D

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on September 15, 2009, 11:57:47 AM
How did you meet online? Does she know of your issues?

Please don't kill her in a fit of mad rage. :(

One of those dating sites.  No, she doesn't know I'm a democrat.

Oh and to get a good idea of the area I found this video.  This what the place looks at ground level on a fairly typical day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiIYFELuWYA

frunk

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on September 15, 2009, 11:58:47 AM
Always have an escape plan!

I bet you will think it went a certain way but she will think it went a totally different way.  I love it when that happens.  'Were you on the same date I was?'

The last time I tried this I think we were on the same page.  I thought it was fucking awkward and she never called back.  So I think we were in the same ballpark (in my defense she picked the place to meet.  A church during mass.)