Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2009, 09:23:27 AM
Quote from: PDH on September 24, 2009, 09:20:56 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:19:00 AM
:bleeding:
You are allowed to kick him in the nuts, Ed will give you his turn.

Ladies first. I am a gentleman after all.

I always approve of women violently hitting my nuts.

In fact, you can give her your turn too, if you are so gentlemanly. :perv:

Drakken

Quote from: Drakken on September 22, 2009, 12:54:37 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 22, 2009, 12:29:03 PM
Things that are not expected, like you making up a woman to get your date's competitive juices up, are a bit different since they generally require a plan and are designed to steer the interaction a certain way using tactics that are outside the general social pattern.  If a woman used tactics like these I would be annoyed and feel a bit like tool since I would not normally expect to be manipulated in that sort of fashion.

First, only a fool would admit to a date that she made a woman up to get her. I'd just say that I stopped seeing her.

Second, girls use tactics, and plentiful of them, to weed out the guys that are not that interesting or have undesirable traits. These are called tests.

Third, a woman who is not interested would not take the bait, she'd say something neutral and impersonal like "okey, have fun!". If she changes her gears it was because she can be nexted and lose a potential mate, which happens all the time due to indecision and bad communication. She already had interest anyway, just that she was pushed to a decision, so it is fair game. Just like salespeople who argue they have a customer ready to buy it, that he comes back in an hour, so you need to take the decision now.

:lmfao: :console:

Valmy

Quote from: swallow on September 22, 2009, 04:30:53 PM
You don't need to have chemistry with more than one.  And it depends on the circumstances - for example, Vin Diesal is my perfect male in Pitch black, but not in other situations.  I fully suspect you present 'platonic' Valmy until you are sure.  I only know one person who has ended up with someone she didn't 'have the tingles for' and there were a number of other factors involved there.

Chemistry was just something I very rarely generated with anybody.  I am terrible at fostering that very much in my platonic life and in my romantic life as well.  I guess I view it simply as a skill and nothing that really has to do with me like 'oh we just clicked' yeah but chances are he clicks with alot of people.  Some people are just good at forming quick connections and others are not.  I do not really view it as something that really means a thing about whether or not somebody is a good mate for you.

But anyway my wife says she decided to go for me because when talking she realized I had 'this quality and that one and so forth' she was looking for so she went for it.  She never said 'Oh we just clicked' because, you know, I am not really somebody who just clicks with people I warm up over time.  Demanding I just click or have chemistry with somebody instantly was like asking me to sprout wings and fly.  It was just a constant source of annoyance for me.  Fortunately there are a few women out there who are not into instant gratification and have a little patience.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Korea

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 22, 2009, 03:14:30 PM
I have created my own seduction system based on a five step process: Junction, Attraction, Realization, Obtainment, Next challenge.  It is based on fundamental, carefully tested and honed principles of pyschology, behavioral dynamics, physico-emotional response, pheromonic biochemistry, hermeneutics, and toaster physics.  In order to take advantage of the J.A.R.O.N. system, the initiate will have to commit himself to practice by initiating multiple approaches in different locales for a period of months; however, even the beginner will be able to do so with the confidence that the precepts of the J.A.R.O.N. system are working in his favor.  Essential to the system is learning how to process and overcome negative responses and move on to the next approach.
:lol:
I want my mother fucking points!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Drakken on September 24, 2009, 09:27:08 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2009, 09:23:27 AM
Quote from: PDH on September 24, 2009, 09:20:56 AM
You are allowed to kick him in the nuts, Ed will give you his turn.

Ladies first. I am a gentleman after all.

I always approve of women violently hitting my nuts.

In fact, you can give her your turn too, if you are so gentlemanly. :perv:

Sure, she can have my turn. I'll even loan her my slapjack.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on September 24, 2009, 02:26:28 AM
Looks like I got a second date at a bar up in Columbia.  Haven't got a time or date yet though.  So we'll see how that works out.  It was her turn to chose.

Oh goodness. Are you going to drink?

Valmy

Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
I don't think that I tested Ide. Or if I did I did it without realizing. I just thought this is fun and then it progressed from there. :huh:

Yeah that is what I was getting at.  Women do not usually go out seeking men thinking of ways to test them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Korea

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 24, 2009, 09:06:00 AM
Looks like I got a second date at a bar up in Columbia. 

:thumbsup:

If she vomits pretend not to notice

Or hold her hair for her. That's really sweet. :)

Korea

Ed Anger

I got a copy of the test:

1) 6x7= ___

2) The first Emperor of Rome was ____________?

3) How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:32:24 AM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 24, 2009, 09:06:00 AM
Looks like I got a second date at a bar up in Columbia. 

:thumbsup:

If she vomits pretend not to notice

Or hold her hair for her. That's really sweet. :)

Then lift her skirt and doggy fuck her.

Korea

Quote from: Valmy on September 24, 2009, 09:16:35 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:14:57 AM
Man, that is one ugly website.

We men prefer function over form. -_-

But yeah what is up with all the ads and the nasty lavender color?  It should be something macho.

It looks like too much of a clusterfuck.

Korea

Drakken

Looks like I got a second date at a bar up in Columbia.  Haven't got a time or date yet though.  So we'll see how that works out.  It was her turn to chose.

:w00t:

Congratulations! Seems like you are on the highway to love!  :thumbsup:

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2009, 09:33:30 AM
2) The first Emperor of Rome was ____________?

I bet almost all of them would say 'Julius Caesar' :weep: