News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Looks like I got a second date at a bar up in Columbia.  Haven't got a time or date yet though.  So we'll see how that works out.  It was her turn to chose.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

charliebear

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Razgovory on September 24, 2009, 02:26:28 AM
Looks like I got a second date at a bar up in Columbia. 

:thumbsup:

If she vomits pretend not to notice

Malthus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 24, 2009, 09:06:00 AM
Looks like I got a second date at a bar up in Columbia. 

:thumbsup:

If she vomits pretend not to notice

Hard to do if during sex.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Looks like I got a second date at a bar up in Columbia.  Haven't got a time or date yet though.  So we'll see how that works out.  It was her turn to chose.

Remember: get one drink and nurse it and keep the booze flowing for her.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

charliebear

PDH

Boom-Shaka-BOOM

One day we will all say, "Remember that Raz guy? What happened to him?"
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Korea

Quote from: Drakken on September 22, 2009, 11:36:59 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 22, 2009, 10:57:52 AM
WTF? Is dating always this manipulative mind fuck?

Why, because women don't put manipulative mind fucks when they date? :lol:

I didn't just mean men.  :huh:
I want my mother fucking points!

Valmy

Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:14:57 AM
Man, that is one ugly website.

We men prefer function over form. -_-

But yeah what is up with all the ads and the nasty lavender color?  It should be something macho.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Korea

Quote from: Drakken on September 22, 2009, 12:54:37 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 22, 2009, 12:29:03 PM
Things that are not expected, like you making up a woman to get your date's competitive juices up, are a bit different since they generally require a plan and are designed to steer the interaction a certain way using tactics that are outside the general social pattern.  If a woman used tactics like these I would be annoyed and feel a bit like tool since I would not normally expect to be manipulated in that sort of fashion.

First, only a fool would admit to a date that she made a woman up to get her. I'd just say that I stopped seeing her.

Second, girls use tactics, and plentiful of them, to weed out the guys that are not that interesting or have undesirable traits. These are called tests.

Third, a woman who is not interested would not take the bait, she'd say something neutral and impersonal like "okey, have fun!". If she changes her gears it was because she can be nexted and lose a potential mate, which happens all the time due to indecision and bad communication. She already had interest anyway, just that she was pushed to a decision, so it is fair game. Just like salespeople who argue they have a customer ready to buy it, that he comes back in an hour, so you need to take the decision now.

:bleeding:

PDH

Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:19:00 AM
You are allowed to kick him in the nuts, Ed will give you his turn.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Korea

Quote from: Valmy on September 22, 2009, 01:24:50 PM

They probably do but the difference is they do them intuitively.  There is no test community out there to train girls how to properly test their mates.  But considering the sorts of men alot of women end up with maybe there should be :P

I don't think that I tested Ide. Or if I did I did it without realizing. I just thought this is fun and then it progressed from there. :huh:

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on September 24, 2009, 09:20:56 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:19:00 AM
You are allowed to kick him in the nuts, Ed will give you his turn.

Ladies first. I am a gentleman after all.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Minsky Moment

The original seduction theorist:

QuoteThere is also another danger; the fair, when any one praises or magnifies them, are filled with the spirit of pride and vain-glory. Do you not agree with me?

Yes, he said.

And the more vain-glorious they are, the more difficult is the capture of them?

I believe you.

What should you say of a hunter who frightened away his prey, and made the capture of the animals which he is hunting more difficult?

He would be a bad hunter, undoubtedly.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson