And we're back!

Main Menu

I am Zeus Reborn!

Started by Ed Anger, September 15, 2009, 09:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 06, 2010, 07:23:10 PM
Quote from: Caliga on April 06, 2010, 07:18:42 PM
If I had a son named Jackson I'd teach him how to sing "Rosie" when he was like three years old.  :cool:

JACKSON BROWNE SUCKS

Jackson Browne is one of the most successful wifebeaters ever.  I say WIN.

Neil

Quote from: merithyn on April 06, 2010, 10:48:47 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 06, 2010, 07:42:02 PM

Regular names are just fine.  Ed clearly has class, unlike assholes who use the letter 'y' in names that don't use them.

Given that you named a son Jackson, you have no room to criticize.

Nothing wrong with regular names, but those are two of the most common names around. There are three Alex's (two boys, one girl) in Ri's class of 22 kids. At least Jennifer isn't as popular as it was when I was a kid, but it's still a little too common for me.

That being said, I'm sure they'll be absolutely adorable kids, and I wish them well. :hug:
And that's where you make your mistake, assuming that common is bad.  That's the sort for thing that washes people up on the rocks of ridiculous, inappropriate names.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 07, 2010, 05:36:24 AM
Jackson Browne is one of the most successful wifebeaters ever.  I say WIN.
It amuses me that he beat Daryl Hannah... almost as much as it amuses me that Axl Rose beat Stephanie Seymour.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Neil on April 07, 2010, 06:18:53 AM
And that's where you make your mistake, assuming that common is bad.  That's the sort for thing that washes people up on the rocks of ridiculous, inappropriate names.
Ridiculous names are at their worst when they are Ebonics ridiculous.  Naming your kid "Ja'Quan" is a pretty good way of guaranteeing that they'll never have a real career, unless it happens to be in professional basketball.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Jesus, just convert to Mormon and get it over with. :wacko:

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

Is it the wife or one of the mistresses?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Pedrito

uh god I can't believe it!  :huh:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ed Anger

Tubal ligation apparently is only ~94% effective.  :lol:

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Josephus

Well, congratulatons.

Lots of Languish babies of late. The future of this forum is assured.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.