News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I am Zeus Reborn!

Started by Ed Anger, September 15, 2009, 09:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 06, 2010, 07:18:42 PM
If I had a son named Jackson I'd teach him how to sing "Rosie" when he was like three years old.  :cool:

JACKSON BROWNE SUCKS
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

:mad:

Baba Booey has a son named Jackson, but I couldn't think of a way to work that in.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 06, 2010, 07:27:51 PM
:mad:

Baba Booey has a son named Jackson, but I couldn't think of a way to work that in.

If I was Tamas, I'd whine that you are hijacking my thread and threaten to close it.

But I'm cool. But your bands and singers suck.

katmai

:ultra: there is nothing wrong with Alexander!!!!1
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: merithyn on April 06, 2010, 06:57:25 PM
Eh on the names, though. Really? Alexander and Jennifer? Poor babies. :(
Regular names are just fine.  Ed clearly has class, unlike assholes who use the letter 'y' in names that don't use them.

Given that you named a son Jackson, you have no room to criticize.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Thank you. I use generally recognized spellings and tossed names with white trashy taint to them:

Like Alicia, Crystal, Tricia and Jayden.

And Timberly. WHO THE FUCK NAMES THEIR KIDS TIMBERLY?

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 06, 2010, 07:44:51 PM
And Timberly. WHO THE FUCK NAMES THEIR KIDS TIMBERLY?
Timberly Ortiz's parents?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Timberly? Egads.

Alexander will be my son's name if I ever have one, sorry el jefe.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

The Timberly story:

It is November '06, and I'm in the hospital to have my Ilazrov Fixator removed. This incredibly hot, young nurse starts fussing with me pre surgery, and well, I start flirting. But she tells me her name is Timberly and I lose interest, as my mind stuggles with such a retarded name. Then the drugs kick in, and never see that fine ass again.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

A fixator is some thing they use to help broken bones grow back into shape right or something like that.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

merithyn

Quote from: Neil on April 06, 2010, 07:42:02 PM

Regular names are just fine.  Ed clearly has class, unlike assholes who use the letter 'y' in names that don't use them.

Given that you named a son Jackson, you have no room to criticize.

Nothing wrong with regular names, but those are two of the most common names around. There are three Alex's (two boys, one girl) in Ri's class of 22 kids. At least Jennifer isn't as popular as it was when I was a kid, but it's still a little too common for me.

That being said, I'm sure they'll be absolutely adorable kids, and I wish them well. :hug:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

Quote from: merithyn on April 06, 2010, 10:48:47 PM

That being said, I'm sure they'll be absolutely adorable kids, and I wish them well. :hug:

I dunno, they might look like Ed.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Pedrito

Alexander would've been the name of choice for my son if it wasn't the name of my reaterded dumbass cousin :mad:

Happy to see *your* Alexander is doing well, though  :hug:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: