News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I am Zeus Reborn!

Started by Ed Anger, September 15, 2009, 09:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

If only MB's wife had seen this sign in time. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

What good would it do? She'd have to be able to read.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on October 21, 2009, 02:46:33 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 21, 2009, 01:36:09 PM
Quote from: PDH on October 21, 2009, 01:34:15 PM
Remember to die in the in the saddle like Attila.

Knowing my luck, I'll die like Aetius.
Cutting off your right hand with your left is a bad idea.

^_^

Apollinaris Sidonius quotes brightens a thread.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

I think with the rash of pregnancies here, I need to knock up some extra women to keep my lead.

The Brain

I have a rash that's older than your wife.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Potential names

Boy:

William Tecumseh
Nicholas (maybe Davout for a middle name)
Alexander
Henry

Girl:

Morgan
Alexandra
Elizabeth
Allison
Melissa (this one may not pass muster, since it would be named for my dead fiancee and I may not want that constant reminder)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2009, 07:58:35 PM
William Tecumseh

We have a winner.
If I ever had twin boys, I'd name them Sherman and Grant.  Hammer and anvil, baby.

QuoteMelissa (this one may not pass muster, since it would be named for my dead fiancee and I may not want that constant reminder)

You need to elaborate on that one.  Need the backstory.  PM me if you don't want to discuss it publicly.

Pat

Congratulations!  :)

QuoteMorgan

Isn't that guy's name?

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2009, 08:02:14 PM
William Tecumseh

We have a winner.
If I ever had twin boys, I'd name them Sherman and Grant.  Hammer and anvil, baby.

QuoteMelissa (this one may not pass muster, since it would be named for my dead fiancee and I may not want that constant reminder)

You need to elaborate on that one.  Need the backstory.  PM me if you don't want to discuss it publicly.

Killed by a drunk driver in '98. Had to ID the body and everything. The drunk got himself killed too at least. That dude lost his head. literally.

Ed Anger

Quote from: miglia on October 26, 2009, 08:02:57 PM
Congratulations!  :)

QuoteMorgan

Isn't that guy's name?

Morgan is dual use.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2009, 08:07:30 PM
William Tecumseh

We have a winner.

Killed by a drunk driver in '98. Had to ID the body and everything. The drunk got himself killed too at least. That dude lost his head. literally.

Yowza.  Does the little missus know about her and the background story?  I know she was 9 at the time.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2009, 08:14:40 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2009, 08:07:30 PM
William Tecumseh

We have a winner.

Yowza.  Does the little missus know about her and the background story?  I know she was 9 at the time.

Yep. Told her that, and the visits to the her grave I do every so often. Even went with me to pay her respects.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2009, 08:19:20 PMYep. Told her that, and the visits to the her grave I do every so often. Even went with me to pay her respects.

I'll give it a few more years before she starts to give you shit about still being in love with a dead chick.

Ed Anger

I hope not. That is a line she better not ever cross.