News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I am Zeus Reborn!

Started by Ed Anger, September 15, 2009, 09:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2009, 08:56:08 PM
I hope not. That is a line she better not ever cross.

I hope not, either.  But chicks have a habit of inflicting that sort of stupid pain.  There will be a time when something little will happen, and she'll try to be snarky and snap at you, and that's when she'll mention it.  They can't help themselves.  They drive more shit into the ground than Berkut on a posting bender.

Then again, that would give you a reason to smack her around, and then tell us about it.  Slowly.  With adjectives.

Korea

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2009, 08:07:30 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2009, 08:02:14 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2009, 07:58:35 PM
William Tecumseh

We have a winner.
If I ever had twin boys, I'd name them Sherman and Grant.  Hammer and anvil, baby.

QuoteMelissa (this one may not pass muster, since it would be named for my dead fiancee and I may not want that constant reminder)

You need to elaborate on that one.  Need the backstory.  PM me if you don't want to discuss it publicly.

Killed by a drunk driver in '98. Had to ID the body and everything. The drunk got himself killed too at least. That dude lost his head. literally.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hate drunk drivers.  :mad:
I want my mother fucking points!

Syt

William Tecumseh

We have a winner.
If I ever had twin boys, I'd name them Sherman and Grant.  Hammer and anvil, baby.

QuoteMelissa (this one may not pass muster, since it would be named for my dead fiancee and I may not want that constant reminder)

You need to elaborate on that one.  Need the backstory.  PM me if you don't want to discuss it publicly.

Killed by a drunk driver in '98. Had to ID the body and everything. The drunk got himself killed too at least. That dude lost his head. literally.

Whoa!  :cry:

Instead of Morgan, why not Morgana?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

jimmy olsen

William Tecumseh

We have a winner.

Wow. :weep: :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valdemar

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2009, 08:11:27 PM
Quote from: miglia on October 26, 2009, 08:02:57 PM
Congratulations!  :)

QuoteMorgan

Isn't that guy's name?

Morgan is dual use.

Wouldn't it be Morgana then? :p

V

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Korea on October 26, 2009, 10:46:08 PM
William Tecumseh

We have a winner.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hate drunk drivers.  :mad:

The only girl I ever loved was named Melisa, but she dumped me for an unemployed construction worker because he had really neat tatoos.
Come to think of it, she should've been in a car accident.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valdemar

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valdemar on October 27, 2009, 06:25:12 AM
Why not?

V

Nope. Morgan is dual use like the name Riley. Both boys and girls.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Maximus

Wouldn't have expected Ed to jump on that wagon.

Syt

Girl should only be called Morgan if it's black with a soothing voice.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Syt on October 27, 2009, 01:03:35 PM
Girl should only be called Morgan if it's black with a soothing voice.

:mad:

Maximus

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.