Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Syt

Quote from: Berkut on March 24, 2009, 03:07:20 PM
Anyone still playing this?

Considered checking out the expansion, but honestly didn't feel like level grinding/farming stuff again; even though I like the world they have created a lot.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Pete still was, last time I checked.  I think that's it.  I liked LOTRO, but when I decided to go back to WoW I made a personal rule that I can only play one MMO at a time.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

I log on once in a while but War has really got my attention.

Stonewall

Lemonjello still plays.  I have explored a bit in the new expansion and its really neat what they have done with the game.  I am also trying to limit myself to 1 mmo at a time.  2 mmo's at a time causes severe wife aggro, so I try and avoid it.  When I grow tired of WoW, I will likely go back.
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Caliga

Quote from: Stonewall on March 25, 2009, 02:15:37 PMsevere wife aggro, so I try and avoid it.  When I grow tired of WoW, I will likely go back.

:lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Berkut

Anyone know how the shards work in crafting now?

I need a Mirrored Gondorian Halberd. Someone make me one.

Please. Can't be that hard, right?

0 rows returned

Grallon

I wanted to check this one out but the download manager will not download anything above 1kb/sec...  So I'm almost through the trial period and I've got 700MB downloaded out of 10+gig...

I went to the local game stores and those that still have PC games in stock didnt have any copies of this...

Anyone has an idea why would my high speed crawl so when every other net functions are working fine ?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grallon

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 26, 2009, 04:48:23 PM
Port open?

I suppose not since its a router.  Anyhow I found another downloader than the POS Turbine thing.  Going at 850kb/sec now...  Guess this one doesn't need a port open.  The very own LotR forum mention Turbine is shit and players should never use it  :D

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grey Fox

Grey Fox

Quote from: Grallon on March 26, 2009, 05:17:33 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 26, 2009, 04:48:23 PM
Port open?

I suppose not since its a router.  Anyhow I found another downloader than the POS Turbine thing.  Going at 850kb/sec now...  Guess this one doesn't need a port open.  The very own LotR forum mention Turbine is shit and players should never use it  :D

G.

Did you try it mate? What did you think?

Grey Fox

What server Berkut, Grallon and everyone else?

Berkut

0 rows returned

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son