Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ideologue on September 09, 2009, 08:41:07 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on September 09, 2009, 08:20:55 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 09, 2009, 08:18:43 PM
Quote from: Kleves on September 09, 2009, 08:16:05 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 09, 2009, 08:14:10 PM
Sorry, I was busy watching SYTYCD.
It saddens me that I can figure out what that stands for.

Meh, they run ads frequently enough. More sad that Grey Fox watches it.
Is that like Strictly Come Dancing?  If so I'll defend GF to the grave.  A great show :wub:

Lol, strictly come.
Yes.  More likely strictly cum when the time for auditioning comes up.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 09, 2009, 08:25:00 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 09, 2009, 08:22:27 PM
What the hell is that?

There used to be a BBC show called Come Dancing, which was like a ballroom dancing contest for amateurs.  Strictly Come Dancing is like it renovated.  So instead of amateurs, minor celebrities who are paired with a professional dancer who choreographs and trains.  They add some wonderfully surreal judges and a public vote and hit TV gold :wub: :mmm:

I've never seen it, but my impression is it's more like American Idol with dancing. What you're describing is similar to the American show Dancing with the Stars, which I do occasionally catch a couple minutes of.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Sorry, I was too busy annihilating Burgundy with the French in EU3 to pay attention to his speech.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

Quote from: Caliga on September 09, 2009, 08:53:53 PM
Sorry, I was too busy annihilating Burgundy with the French in EU3 to pay attention to his speech.
Obama's map sucks.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

FunkMonk

Someone shouted "LIES!!!" in the middle of his speech and the look on Nancy's face was priceless.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on September 09, 2009, 08:53:53 PM
Why would anyone ever play France in EU3? They've got such a huge advantage how can it be fun?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

Once I build modern France I usually get bored and quit.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 09, 2009, 08:14:10 PM
Sorry, I was busy watching SYTYCD.
The one thing more wretched than a presidential speech, and yet Grey Fox manages to find it.

Why are you such a jerk?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

He's in his rebellious years: his mid-twenties.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.