Main Menu

Congo court sentences Norwegians to death

Started by Martinus, September 08, 2009, 06:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 08, 2009, 06:22:39 PM
boo fucking hoo.

I liked this one:
Quote"Norway is against the death penalty on principle, and I will contact the Congolese foreign minister to make our position clear," he said.

Oh noes, a harshly worded letter! :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: Zoupa on September 09, 2009, 01:35:34 AM
Then he emoragequit again in some rocks thread he had started.
Yes, correct.  I like the guy but I kinda hope he never comes back as posting here seems to be emotionally stressful for him (for some reason I can't grasp). :mellow:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valdemar

Quote from: Caliga on September 09, 2009, 08:04:41 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on September 09, 2009, 01:35:34 AM
Then he emoragequit again in some rocks thread he had started.
Yes, correct.  I like the guy but I kinda hope he never comes back as posting here seems to be emotionally stressful for him (for some reason I can't grasp). :mellow:

Link to his "emorage" pls?

I also haven't seen him on MSN in a while, not to mention Pidgin says he has me blocked (unlike MSn who would never tell me that :D)

V

Caliga

Slargos

Congoroo court.

They're simply looking for more handouts.

Fucking mudpeople and their beggarish ways.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Martinus on September 08, 2009, 06:14:14 PM
Lesson: if you have to travel to a country full of savages, make sure your government is not made of pussies.

Lesson: if you want to set up your dodgy Norwegian "security" venture in the congo, make sure you pay the required bribes on time and in cash.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: garbon on September 09, 2009, 02:27:43 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 08, 2009, 06:22:39 PM
boo fucking hoo.

I liked this one:
Quote"Norway is against the death penalty on principle, and I will contact the Congolese foreign minister to make our position clear," he said.

Oh noes, a harshly worded letter! :o
If Congo doesn't yield Norway will be left with no alternative but to send another harshly worded letter. :(
PDH!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 09, 2009, 12:18:49 PM
If Congo doesn't yield Norway will be left with no alternative but to send another harshly worded letter. :(

Maybe they'll pull out the pink font :o
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 09, 2009, 12:26:20 PM

I can see the Norwegian Foreign Minister calling up the Congolese and using words like, "pretty please" or "maybe another 10 million to your Swiss account will win some mercy for these fellas?"
PDH!

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 09, 2009, 12:26:20 PM

I think OHGamer was banned by the Geneva Convention. :(

Caliga

I don't think I can without violating TBR bylaws, sorry.  :(

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 09, 2009, 11:57:51 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 08, 2009, 06:14:14 PM
Lesson: if you have to travel to a country full of savages, make sure your government is not made of pussies.

Lesson: if you want to set up your dodgy Norwegian "security" venture in the congo, make sure you pay the required bribes on time and in cash.

I wonder how the Norwegians would react to a Congolese security firm being set up in Oslo.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017