News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New Texas Taste Sensation

Started by Malthus, September 04, 2009, 10:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

IIRC, I had deep-fried Coke a couple of years ago at the NC state fair.  Quite a disappointment, thought not as disappointing as the "Wild West Dog Tricks"   <_<
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Fireblade

Deep fried Oreos suck too.

When I go to the Arkansas State Fair, I always hit up this chicken restaurant run by some farming co-op that only uses ingredients made in Arkansas. Dude, I don't know what it is, but the fried chicken at that place is fucking incredible. They give you this plate full of food for about $5.

When the State Fair moves (it's located in the middle of the hood, and the fair grounds are always overrun with negroes), I really hope that place moves with it.  :(

Jaron

Quote from: Fireblade on September 04, 2009, 08:37:32 PM

When I go to the Arkansas State Fair, I always hit up this chicken restaurant run by some farming co-op that only uses ingredients made in Arkansas. Dude, I don't know what it is, but the fried chicken at that place is fucking incredible. They give you this plate full of food for about $5.

When the State Fair moves (it's located in the middle of the hood, and the fair grounds are always overrun with negroes), I really hope that place moves with it.  :(

Arkansas State Fried chicken is negro meat? :unsure:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Fireblade

Quote from: Jaron on September 04, 2009, 08:39:34 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on September 04, 2009, 08:37:32 PM

Arkansas State Fried chicken is negro meat? :unsure:

If so, there's a whole lot of nigger cannibalism going on that place.  :ph34r:

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on September 04, 2009, 08:26:29 PM
IIRC, I had deep-fried Coke a couple of years ago at the NC state fair.  Quite a disappointment, thought not as disappointing as the "Wild West Dog Tricks"   <_<

How the hell do you deep fry a coke?

citizen k

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 05, 2009, 12:34:08 AM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on September 04, 2009, 08:26:29 PM

How the hell do you deep fry a coke?

from wiki:

Fried Coke is frozen Coca-Cola-flavored batter which is deep-fried and then topped with Coca-Cola syrup, whipped cream, cinnamon sugar, and a cherry.