News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Let's celebrate my life (attention whoring)

Started by Siege, September 03, 2009, 05:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Neil on September 04, 2009, 07:18:32 AM
Well, let's remember that there were virtually zero gays living in Grande Prairie (due to the sexuality bylaws), so I didn't really appreciate how evil you lot were and how you were unable to integrate into a civilized society.  Except for Sheilbh and Top Cat.  So perhaps there is something in the British national character that makes their gays tolerable.  However, you and your ilk must be purged.

Let's not put Sheilbh in the same boat with Top Cat. He was a "special" case.
Experience bij!

viper37

Quote from: Siege on September 03, 2009, 08:39:16 PM
It is hard for me to explain it, but war is one thing from the front lines, and a completely diferent thing from the rear.
When I am in the rear politics and ideology are important to me. When I am on the front lines, only survival of my boys is important, and all the politics and ideology goes out the window.

I do understand.  I'm not a soldier, but I understand that.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Siege on September 03, 2009, 11:43:25 PM
You fail at being asian.
I would have thought that asians, out of all piple, would have understood the importance of virginity.
Mono is a special kind of Asian.  In all of China, there may be only one Chinese like him :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

saskganesh

siegemaker is a legend in his own mind. he doesn't exist.
humans were created in their own image

Sophie Scholl

Good luck, stay safe, and bring your boys and yourself home. :thumbsup:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on September 04, 2009, 07:18:32 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 04, 2009, 02:17:24 AM
Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2009, 08:47:29 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 03, 2009, 08:21:17 PM
With Neil, it's gays (and he breaks character much, much less frequently).
I didn't hate gays, once upon a time.  Then, I realized that Martinus existed.

I changed your life. :)
Well, let's remember that there were virtually zero gays living in Grande Prairie (due to the sexuality bylaws), so I didn't really appreciate how evil you lot were and how you were unable to integrate into a civilized society.  Except for Sheilbh and Top Cat.  So perhaps there is something in the British national character that makes their gays tolerable.  However, you and your ilk must be purged.

I'm almost certain it's something British.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Habsburg

Whatevers.

Stay Safe Siegy.  I'll be waiting for your return.   :mmm: