News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Let's celebrate my life (attention whoring)

Started by Siege, September 03, 2009, 05:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

You know what? Let's celebrate Siege's time on American soil and take a moment to reflect on the American Dream that he tirelessly protects.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com
Experience bij!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 03, 2009, 06:49:12 PM
You know what? Let's celebrate Siege's time on American soil and take a moment to reflect on the American Dream that he tirelessly protects.

:lmfao:

http://peopleofwalmart.com/?p=183#comments
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Viking

Quote from: Siege on September 03, 2009, 05:46:14 PM
As my last weekend on american soil begins, lets use the momement to remmember all the good things about me, and set up the record straight.

Number 1=

I'm not a bronze age barbarian!
Yes you are, you base your world view on bronze age morality. If you believe in the jewish right to the holy land then you are a bronze age barbarian.
Number 2 =

I am not retarded! (for an infantryman)

This might be true, but then again all infantrymen are retarded. If they weren't retarded (or psychopathic) they'd be doing something else.

Number 3 =

I don't have a Disney Channel infatuation!

True, you have a Disney/Hair Rock infatuation. If the Jonas brothers got perms and actually plugged their guitars in you'd cream your panties. Either that or Emily Osment entered the room.

Number 4 =

I don't hate muslims!

they killed your wife remember?

you just want to kill them... sorry, being an atheist, killing somebody is the worst thing you can do to them aside from wiping out his genes.

Numebr 5 =

I am not a drunkard!

True, you are just a lightweight. Getting drunk on bud light... fucking pathetic...

Number 6 =

Any comments, bitchings, or complaints?

Nothing else... apart from this advice. Never ever ever let any jew who actually believes in god to argue the Israeli position EVER. The the ghey Tel Avivite do it.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Viking on September 03, 2009, 07:02:56 PM

This might be true, but then again all infantrymen are retarded. If they weren't retarded (or psychopathic) they'd be doing something else.

I disagree.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

There's a love-hate relationship with you Siegy.  Sometimes we hate you, sometimes we hate you more.  :P

Ok, I'll bite and I'll try to be serious :)

#1 Your beliefs are your beliefs.  That music thing, yes I do find a bit silly, and imho you do worry too much about it.

#2  I don't consider you retarded.  I don't consider anyone without a College degree to be retarded.  To me, being retarded has nothing to do with education level.  My best friend is very intelligent, yet, he couldn't never hold any kind of discussion on history here.  A Ph. D. in physics is qualified for physicics, he may be totally ignorant about the way the Balttle of Kurks unfolded.  Does that make him a retard?
My advice: don't fret too much about your education level.

#3 - I don't care, really.  Maybe it has to do with the fact that I once watched 2 episodes of Power Rangers and did not absolutely hate it on instant :P

#4  I do not like racism.  I wouldn't like a muslim here preaching hate against Jews, I don't like a Jew preaching hate of muslims.
That's me.  I tell my friend how idiot he is everytime he goes on to his "jews control the world and they started WWII" rethoric.  So I won't miss the opportunity to critize other racists.

Gay hating however is always a good thing.  It pisses off Marty who has become our new resident gay crusader since Grallon decided to post less, so that can't be bad :P

#5 - Most of us here are drunkard.  It doesn't appear that way since CdM stopped these silly drunk threads, but hey, once upon a time when there were such threads every week-end ;)

#6 - Ah... Imho, you're still a fanatic in most of the way you live your life.  Your life seems to be composed of absolute.  You hate or you love, there no middle ground.  If it comes to the middle, you try to find excuses to push it to one side or the other (music being a good example of what I'm talking).

#7 - I have more respect for you since you moved to the US and join the army and spend time in Iraq.  Maybe that has changed you too, I don't know.  You seem a little bit less "kill all the Arabs" than before.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Neil

Quote from: Siege on September 03, 2009, 06:06:25 PM
Do not equal jewish with ashkenazi. They don't have the monopoly on jewishness.
This is actually a common misconception.  In fact, the Ashkenazi do have a monopoly on Jewishness.

And yes, you do come from a different culture.  We understand that.  Unfortunately, that culture is even worse than Islam.  While Islam is merely 1200 years retarded, your culture is 3000 years retarded.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 03, 2009, 06:33:47 PM
Quote from: Martinus on September 03, 2009, 06:31:22 PM
Well it's enough for me to conclude you are a bigot. Hope you will get shot.  :cool:
You two should just get it over with and sleep with each other already.

Siege is holding out for Neil. In his own words, "I love you, you are my weakness."
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DontSayBanana

Serious answers, because I feel like being less of a douche than I have been over the past couple of days for now:

Number 1: While I type a lot of deliberately incendiary shit, your views are your views, and I respect that, as long as you're not forcing it down anyone's (same nationality or not; you have no way of knowing what's going on in their heads) throat. The virgin thing is a non-issue with me, BTW. It's not a requirement, but in my case, I consider it a bonus.

Number 2: You don't need to have that inferiority complex. Even if you do have some strange perspectives on historical events, in some ways, you've proven yourself academically superior to some of my fellow sophomores in college.

Number 3: What we're trying to get across is that in North America, constantly putting up images of pubescent girls as paper dolls is viewed as extremely creepy. The whole Jaycee Dugard thing should be illustrating why most of us take the "legal at 18" thing very seriously.

Number 4: As far as we're concerned, it's a caricature. With Neil, it's gays (and he breaks character much, much less frequently). With you, it's Muslims.

Number 5: Your problem is you're a lightweight. Guess what? So am I. Two doubles of vodka and tonic, and I need a seatbelt to stay on the chair. Fibbing about it doesn't help either; your drunk-typing is on par with drunk-Wags typing.

Anyway, don't get offed while you're over there. I'm okay at being a douchebag, but I just don't put out the kind of quality trolling that you do. ;)
Experience bij!

Siege

Quote from: viper37 on September 03, 2009, 07:54:20 PM
#7 - I have more respect for you since you moved to the US and join the army and spend time in Iraq.  Maybe that has changed you too, I don't know.  You seem a little bit less "kill all the Arabs" than before.

Of course. You have to understand that the "kill all the muslims" position is something I say only when I am back in the rear. It is my hatred out of my personal experience with muslims. It is a political-ideological position. Islam have to be destroyed.

When you are in the front lines, the survival of your boys is all that really matters. Frequently that means blasting through enemy ambushes. And I have never got out of an enemy close ambush without taking cassualties. For you, this means just numbers, for me, it means boys I know, whose wives and parents I have to face when I get back home.

It is hard for me to explain it, but war is one thing from the front lines, and a completely diferent thing from the rear.
When I am in the rear politics and ideology are important to me. When I am on the front lines, only survival of my boys is important, and all the politics and ideology goes out the window.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Neil

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 03, 2009, 08:21:17 PM
With Neil, it's gays (and he breaks character much, much less frequently).
I didn't hate gays, once upon a time.  Then, I realized that Martinus existed.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Anyway, don't get offed while you're over there. I'm okay at being a douchebag, but I just don't put out the kind of quality trolling that you do. ;)

Quality trolling?
Now you have to explain that!

Hey, and don't comapre me to Neil.
We all know he is a fake.
I am the real deal.

Siege

Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2009, 08:47:29 PM
With Neil, it's gays (and he breaks character much, much less frequently).
I didn't hate gays, once upon a time.  Then, I realized that Martinus existed.

I agree with your feeling, but remember that Marty is not the only fag in the world.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 03, 2009, 06:49:12 PM

:lol:

Wow.  Now you can play Walmart Bingo from home.

Monoriu