News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New Texas Taste Sensation

Started by Malthus, September 04, 2009, 10:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DisturbedPervert

Deep fried dough is bad enough without stuffing a stick of butter in it

Caliga

:lol: Dude we were actually talking about that and saying how gross it is at lunch. :cool:

Lunch was a turkey club with avocado btw. ^_^
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

Fried dough is great.  I put a little butter on top with cinnamon. DOn't really wanna try deep fried butter.  One of those sandwiches minus the banana though....
PDH!

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on September 04, 2009, 12:02:00 PM
:lol: Dude we were actually talking about that and saying how gross it is at lunch. :cool:

Lunch was a turkey club with avocado btw. ^_^

... deep fried?  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

No but people do eat deep fried sammiches here, believe it or not.

Actually why am I even asking... of course you believe it. :ph34r:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

The Monte Cristo is the official sandwich of the Netherworld.
Experience bij!

MadBurgerMaker

Something semi-random fried and sold at the State Fair?  NO WAY!  I'VE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING!

:P

I want a fried banana split now.  And a fried coke, since the article mentioned it.  And a Monte Cristo.  Might as well enjoy my first heart attack.  I can also blame it all on Malthus.  Good times.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Caliga on September 04, 2009, 01:50:30 PM
No but people do eat deep fried sammiches here, believe it or not.
Actually why am I even asking... of course you believe it. :ph34r:
What's the point of deep-frying a sandwich without batter? :o
Let's bomb Russia!

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Malthus

Sheilbh

Quote from: Malthus on September 04, 2009, 03:39:12 PM
The Texans have obviously learned from the Scots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_Bar
The difference is in Scotland things are battered before they're deep-fried :mmm:

I have to say deep-fried Mars isn't that great.  When I brought a Bounty to be deep-fried that was just a mistake :(

I'd recommend deep-fried haggis, or deep-fried kebab meat kebab.  Deep-fried pizza's not that great, alas.
Let's bomb Russia!