News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Glenn Beck: Murderer and Rapist?

Started by Syt, September 02, 2009, 03:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/

Without looking at the link (may or may not be SFW) I'd say: GUILTY!!!1111oneone  :mad:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

He is a libertarian. That's a crime worse than a thousand murders.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on September 02, 2009, 04:51:39 AM
He is a libertarian. That's a crime worse than a thousand murders.

I don't know what he is really.  Besides spooky.  I think he might be Mormon though.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Viking

:frusty:

Glen Beck is a monumental douche without peer in asshattery. My BS meter went to red when I read the accusation, and then went to blue when I found out that this is "cleverly deconstructing of what passes for news in America."

http://politicalirony.com/2009/09/01/did-glenn-beck-murder-the-american-media/

Glen Beck should rot for what he does on TV, not what he didn't do in 1990.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Hansmeister

Ironically, this is the exact same method the MSM used in 2000 to go after Bush's alleged cocain use.

CountDeMoney

I like it how Obama makes Glenn Beck cry.  Sorta reminds me of Hansy during the Clinton Administration.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 02, 2009, 06:28:51 AM
I like it how Obama makes Glenn Beck cry.  Sorta reminds me of Hansy during the Clinton Administration.

I didn't know you two went back so far.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

Glenn Beck has more of an opinion show, not news. His ratings are actually pretty high ratings, very high I think? The left will vilify him of course, and maybe the right should too, I guess. He's more of a libertarian I think. He's been calling the Obama admin on many things it appears, and it seems not many in the media as yet look at Obama very critically, though that will likely change soon. But it doesn't look like Beck would hold back on the Bush admin either, or at past Bush issues.

Caliga

I came home the other day and caught Princesca watching his show.  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Hansmeister on September 02, 2009, 06:28:19 AM
Ironically, this is the exact same method the MSM used in 2000 to go after Bush's alleged cocain use.

How is that ironic? :unsure:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Hansmeister

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 02, 2009, 07:03:38 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 02, 2009, 06:28:51 AM

I didn't know you two went back so far.  :)

Neither did I.  :unsure:

Hansmeister

Quote from: Valmy on September 02, 2009, 07:59:23 AM
Quote from: Hansmeister on September 02, 2009, 06:28:19 AM

How is that ironic? :unsure:
I didn't remember anybody complaining then.  Back then it was good journalism, now it is called hysterics.  I guess it is simply a function of whether the person attacked is a (R) or a (D).

It would help if they had at least an example of Beck actually engaging in spinning rumors as facts, other than just claiming he did(I don't know if he does or doesn't, don't really watch the show, just that it is impossible to tell from the link since no example is offered).