News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Glenn Beck: Murderer and Rapist?

Started by Syt, September 02, 2009, 03:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 02, 2009, 12:48:23 PM
Fox News is the only American cable news channel that doesn't have an international version.  So it's the only one we see in its full insanity. 

WTF is Sky News then?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

citizen k

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 02, 2009, 05:38:23 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on September 02, 2009, 12:48:23 PM
Fox News is the only American cable news channel that doesn't have an international version.  So it's the only one we see in its full insanity. 

WTF is Sky News then?
It's a seperate network owned by Newscorp. ?

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: citizen k on September 02, 2009, 06:01:23 PM

WTF is Sky News then?
It's a seperate network owned by Newscorp. ?

Why do they call each other their "sister channel" then? And use the same reporters and stuff? They sure seem affiliated to me.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Sheilbh

WTF is Sky News then?
Sky News predates Fox by a while.  It's a separate channel and very different in style.  Having watched both of them I can't say that I've seen any link.

CNN International, on the other hand, is basically CNN minus the cable news stuff.  So I don't think they've got Lou Dobbs and it's like BBC 24; it's just someone sat at a desk reading the stories and linking into the reports.  I believe even Hans considers it fair so I assume there's less comment. 
Let's bomb Russia!