And we're back!

Main Menu

KFC's "bunless" sandwich

Started by DontSayBanana, August 26, 2009, 09:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: saskganesh on September 03, 2009, 03:15:06 PM
Quote from: Jaron on September 03, 2009, 02:36:17 PM
Giving him your business is the equivalent of setting out saucers of milk for stray cats, Sask.

Do not feed the strays.

that's stupid.

D'oh.  It's Jaron.

DisturbedPervert

saskganesh

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 03, 2009, 06:01:34 PM
Speaking of artery-clogging goodness, I propose some of us meet up and "research" this place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKRSYAuSNg

"Live for the day... or if you're lucky, into the early evening hours."

:D

I could eat 6000 calories, but then I wouldn't have to eat the next day. and maybe the 2nd too.

in Regina, the Serbian club has the serbburger. it's a foot wide and it's no problem. but it is not something you can eat every day. or week.

if it was organic and lean, more people could digest that shit.
humans were created in their own image

DontSayBanana

Quote from: saskganesh on September 03, 2009, 10:55:09 PM
:D

I could eat 6000 calories, but then I wouldn't have to eat the next day. and maybe the 2nd too.

in Regina, the Serbian club has the serbburger. it's a foot wide and it's no problem. but it is not something you can eat every day. or week.

if it was organic and lean, more people could digest that shit.

More locally, we've got the Charcoal Pit, which has to be somewhere in the low thousands for the 8oz. Pit Special. It's delicious, but you can feel your arteries clogging as you chew. :D
Experience bij!

derspiess

I hate fried chicken.  But after a couple beers and on an otherwise empty stomach, Popeye's chicken tasted awfully good at the tailgate tonight.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jaron

Quote from: derspiess on September 03, 2009, 11:27:12 PM
I hate fried chicken.  But after a couple beers and on an otherwise empty stomach, Popeye's chicken tasted awfully good at the tailgate tonight.

You got some nigger in you afterall. :cheers:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Syt

One place here (small restaurant) has wonderfully filled Schnitzels. They take one, slightly larger than plate sized, schnitzel. Then they put a filling on top (my favorite is onion, chili peppers, bacon). Then they put a bit smaller schnitzel on top and fix it with tooth picks to keep the filling inside. Then the whole things is breaded and deep fried. It's served with a helping of fries or fried potatoes. Yum.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on September 04, 2009, 02:35:58 AM
One place here (small restaurant) has wonderfully filled Schnitzels. They take one, slightly larger than plate sized, schnitzel. Then they put a filling on top (my favorite is onion, chili peppers, bacon). Then they put a bit smaller schnitzel on top and fix it with tooth picks to keep the filling inside. Then the whole things is breaded and deep fried. It's served with a helping of fries or fried potatoes. Yum.
:mmm:

There's a restaurant here called Flabby's Schnitzelburg and I think they may do a schintzel like that.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

I love meat, fried food, cheese, and bacon.  But this is too much even for me.

Korea

Quote from: DGuller on August 26, 2009, 10:25:13 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 26, 2009, 10:20:49 AM
Well, you already increase health insurance costs for people who smoke, and in many cases liver transplants are denied to people who are still alcoholics when their liver goes bust. Is there any logical argument against applying the same policy to obese people? If you don't respect your body and eat shit like that you shouldn't expect the healthy-lifestyle individuals to pay your medical bills for you.
How are you going to enforce it?  "Do you eat junk food?" is a horribly vague question.  The only effective way would be to levy sin taxes on junk food.

That's be a bit ridiculous but then again I do hate fat people.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 26, 2009, 11:00:28 AM
Quote from: Berkut on August 26, 2009, 10:26:23 AM
Agreed - same applies for fags of course, and their dangerous homo lifestyle. We should not have to pay more for their expensive AIDS treatments because they cannot control themselves.
I wouldn't have a problem with that for people who regularly engage in bareback sex with strangers.

You just reminded me of a website I saw on somethinawful called bareback exchange where people wanted to get aids and give aids on purpose. :x
I want my mother fucking points!

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

DontSayBanana

:lol: Is it just me, or is the sandwich in that pic using a plastic knife as the "toothpick?"
Experience bij!