News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New P'dox affiliated release - For The Glory

Started by garbon, August 19, 2009, 02:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

From one of the Paradox threads on it :

QuoteI am literally shitting myself with anticipation.

:lol:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on August 19, 2009, 01:47:28 PM
From one of the Paradox threads on it :

QuoteI am literally shitting myself with anticipation.

:lol:

I understand now while P'dox likes its fanbois. It's like a nice, pleasurable wave of support (:blush:)...although the cynic in me still thinks "Really, now? :yeahright:" :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

The big question is:  Are there hypothetical Byzantine events?   :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: barkdreg on August 19, 2009, 06:40:17 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2009, 06:01:22 AM
Quotewith a completely new in-depth experience with over 10000 historically accurate events.

9,800 of which only involves Sweden.

Why don't you move to this nice village
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stale
because I believe your joke is already living there.

Eat me, Nordic fanboi.  Paradox can suck my ass like a prison inmate.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2009, 05:37:04 PM

Okay, but in this instance, we aren't really talking about p'dox; we're talking about me, your dear Garbon.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 19, 2009, 05:57:14 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2009, 05:37:04 PM

Okay, but in this instance, we aren't really talking about p'dox; we're talking about me, your dear Garbon.

You get a pass.  Scanditards do not.

barkdreg

If I was a scandinavian I might have been insulted.

Jaron

Barkdreg is a Belgian. Of Wallonian stock, I'm fairly certain. :goodboy:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

What is this....taint I smell?

Is it a Paradox affiliated product?

PASS.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jaron on August 19, 2009, 06:19:17 PM
Barkdreg is a Belgian. Of Wallonian stock, I'm fairly certain. :goodboy:

Walloonistan.  Big deal.  Frenchy-Kraut zebras.  Another anti-semitic Eurotribe.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on August 19, 2009, 05:57:14 PM
Okay, but in this instance, we aren't really talking about p'dox; we're talking about me, your dear lovable furry old Garbon.

And we were so scared!
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

Quote from: garbon on August 19, 2009, 11:57:39 AM
I think they decided not to release the CK code as they've still a beta release out there. Ulmont did you ever here from p'dox?

Any word on whether we're ever going to get the promised final (official) patch?

Caliga

How much money are you making on this garbo?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on August 19, 2009, 09:55:13 PM
How much money are you making on this garbo?

I can tell you this much, I'll still be putting up with my schizo boss at my day job. :lol:

@dps - Having never applied for a CK effort, I've no idea (and even then, I don't know if they are saying anything). I hope so. :)