News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Victoria 2

Started by Liep, August 19, 2009, 02:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

I was just going to post that.  It looks good.

Josephus

Map looks great. Wonder if you'll need a NASA computer to run the game.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on January 18, 2010, 02:27:24 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 14, 2010, 03:46:39 PM
You swore to only say "maths"!
No, I only said (no swear words) I would use the term.  I didn't say I would use it exclusively.

The type of person irritated to see me use it are doubly irritated when I use it inconsistently.  :cool:

Face it, you just forgot.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zanza

Solmyr

I wish they'd start in 1815.

Zanza

Quote from: Solmyr on January 20, 2010, 12:17:03 PM
I wish they'd start in 1815.
If it is at least somewhat successful, they will make an expansion. As they usually lengthen the time period in their expansions, I guess there is a good chance to see 1815 (or at least 1820) in an expansion.

Josquius

When is it due out again?
I hope not till June....
██████
██████
██████

grumbler

Quote from: Razgovory on January 20, 2010, 04:39:55 AM
Face it, you just forgot.
Okay.  I guess, like in most things, you have here a belief that you know what I know better than I know it.

It harms me not at all to humor this delusion, so, sure, whatever you say.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Vince

Quote from: Valmy on January 19, 2010, 03:56:27 PM
Those Italians will have to pry Milan out of Radetsky's cold dead hands!

He's only delaying the inevitable!   :menace:

sbr

Quote from: Tyr on January 20, 2010, 04:34:33 PM
When is it due out again?
I hope not till June....

It is now the third quarter of this year.

Quote from: KingWe have decided to extend the development time a little to allow more time for testing and balancing of the game prior to release. So it will be Q3.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...5#post10598485

Tamas

Roughly the same time as VGN? Great :bleeding:

I am still not convinced that Paradox will not fuck up the release/distribution of VGN, which for me personally appear to be a superior product simulation-wise.

sbr

Bunch more pics

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/027/027960/imgs_1.html

Most appear to be loading screens, but there are some screenies.

sbr

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Syt

Did Bismarck ever personally lead a battle? From the front?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.