News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Everyposter

Started by Eddie Teach, August 08, 2009, 09:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 08, 2009, 04:44:42 PMI'm glad I'm so good at faking normality. Honestly I'm as messed up as Raz or Crunch.
:huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 08, 2009, 04:44:42 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 08, 2009, 04:19:53 PM
Includes you Peter Wiggins,

I'm glad I'm so good at faking normality. Honestly I'm as messed up as Raz or Crunch.

You like animals?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Maybe he is Raz and Chrunch. :ph34r:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

I'm glad I'm so good at faking normality. Honestly I'm as messed up as Raz or Crunch.

I don't think he described a normal person, just our typical poster.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on August 08, 2009, 09:02:49 PM
I don't think he described a normal person, just our typical poster.
If Peter is cutting up young runaways and stuffing them in his freezer he probably doesn't qualify as a typical Languish poster.

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 08, 2009, 04:55:23 PM
No details forthcoming.
Well ok, but then why did you say anything at all? :mellow:

Sophie Scholl

That would be: American, male, white, 20s to early 30s, employed in IT or IT-related.
Check.  Check.  Check.  Check.  Not so much.  Damn, I was doing so well too. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on August 08, 2009, 09:35:57 PM
Check.  Check.  Check.  Check.  Not so much.  Damn, I was doing so well too. :lol:
Let me revise.  If you're a white American male and we don't know that much about you, you belong.

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Includes you Peter Wiggins,

Cool!  You are my new best friend!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Raz's new BFF? I think I've seen that show.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive