News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Has the American Right Gone Crazy?

Started by Faeelin, August 06, 2009, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansmeister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 07, 2009, 07:29:50 PM
Did Bush have prior knowledge of 9/11 is not a good comparison for Obama's Indonesian birth because we know Bush did in fact have prior knowledge.

A better comparison might be Democrats who think Bush knew Saddam did not have WMD.
:huh:

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: derspiess on August 07, 2009, 12:51:23 PM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on August 07, 2009, 12:25:35 PM
Dude,  Unions haven't been part of "the Left" since the 50's at the latest. Just more fascism, in Red clothing.  so yeah you are right it is more proof that the right wing is really just a bunch of thugs.

I'm so glad I had my "wings" removed. Partisanship is irrelevant to the actual problems of the world.

All the so-called "Parties" should be ruling the land, not standing around the schoolyard calling each other names.

Democrats & the unions are irrevocably tied together.  Democrats (minus some blue dogs) = left.  So yeah, unions = left.

But what I'm saying is that their whole organization has become far too mafia like. Or Business like if you prefer. Like insurance which originally was just there for you when you needed it, not only if you have a narrowly defined event covered exactly , down to the adjectives.

Unions only work on a small scale like a student union at a single school, or Unions that emphasize their locality much more strongly than the big amalgamated ones.

Otherwise it's just another layer of bureaucracy keeping you paying to stand in line.
:p

Valmy

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on August 07, 2009, 09:47:39 PM
But what I'm saying is that their whole organization has become far too mafia like. Or Business like if you prefer. Like insurance which originally was just there for you when you needed it, not only if you have a narrowly defined event covered exactly , down to the adjectives.

Unions only work on a small scale like a student union at a single school, or Unions that emphasize their locality much more strongly than the big amalgamated ones.

Otherwise it's just another layer of bureaucracy keeping you paying to stand in line.

The organization you describe could be left or right wing...
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 07, 2009, 07:29:50 PM
Did Bush have prior knowledge of 9/11 is not a good comparison for Obama's Indonesian birth because we know Bush did in fact have prior knowledge.

We do?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Faeelin

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote [on her facebook page].

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090808/ap_on_re_us/us_palin_health_care

Ladies and gents, this is the woman the GOP thought should be vice president.

Kleves

That does sound like it will save on health care costs; maybe Obama's plan isn't so bad after all.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Faeelin on August 07, 2009, 11:15:54 PM
"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote [on her facebook page].

:blink: WTF? Doesn't she realize her down-syndrome baby would rank higher than welfare mommies and the chronically unemployed in the eyes of the bleeding-heart liberals?
Experience bij!

Weatherman

Quote from: Faeelin on August 07, 2009, 11:15:54 PM

Who the fuck cares? She's not in a position to do anything anymore. Get over it.

Valmy

Quote from: Weatherman on August 07, 2009, 11:31:18 PM
Who the fuck cares? She's not in a position to do anything anymore. Get over it.

Get over it?  I just heard about it 2 seconds ago.  How fast am I expected to process public statements that the Democrats are going to send out roving death squads to euthanize the weak?

Weatherman

Quote from: Valmy on August 08, 2009, 12:30:34 AM
Quote from: Weatherman on August 07, 2009, 11:31:18 PM

Get over it?  I just heard about it 2 seconds ago.

That was directed to Faeelin.  ;)

Valmy

Weatherman

Valmy

Quote from: Weatherman on August 08, 2009, 12:36:49 AM
So what's up Valmy? I'm bored.  :(

Nothing I just got done playing Mass Effect...about to go to bed...my office is a mess.

Weatherman

Quote from: Valmy on August 08, 2009, 12:38:42 AM
Quote from: Weatherman on August 08, 2009, 12:36:49 AM
So what's up Valmy? I'm bored.  :(

Nothing I just got done playing Mass Effect...about to go to bed...my office is a mess.

Any good? I'm looking for a new game.