And we're back!

Main Menu

Has the American Right Gone Crazy?

Started by Faeelin, August 06, 2009, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: Savonarola on August 07, 2009, 02:08:51 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on August 07, 2009, 02:07:14 PM

Modern american politics has advanced to a point that we don't compare people to Nazis. Right Hans?

I hope so; Obamahitler just doesn't have the same ring to it.   :(

I was referring to Hans' avatar, but yeah, bush got the comparisons too.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on August 07, 2009, 02:12:46 PM
I was referring to Hans' avatar, but yeah, bush got the comparisons too.

Wait wait Bushitler was not the President's name?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 07, 2009, 01:49:14 PM
Quote from: Faeelin on August 07, 2009, 01:39:51 PM
The other difference is qualitative. I can't recall any sitting Congressmen raising doubts about 9/11 (if I've forgotten one or two instances, I'm sure someone will remind me in the comments).

:lol:

That's a wonderful picture of her

Ed Anger

Quote from: merithyn on August 07, 2009, 12:55:00 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 07, 2009, 10:12:40 AM
I had a bag of Nigger Toes Brazil nuts and the tower nearby fried them.  :(

I was 30 years old before I knew there was another name for those.  :blush:

Tsk tsk tsk tsk.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on August 07, 2009, 02:06:17 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 07, 2009, 09:58:14 AM
Cell phone towers fried my nuts.  :mad:
Couldn't have been too bad, given that your girlie is now pumping out children like some kinda Catholic.

And now that Eviro fruitloops want people to have less kids, I'm gonna increase production.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Savonarola on August 07, 2009, 02:06:16 PMShe's our Rimbaud.  :frog:

I had only heard that it was humanitarian supplies.  If she was gun-running that's much more entertaining.
Yes, yes, and the Lusitania did not have any munitions aboard.  :rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Hansmeister

I liked the way the union thug justified his assault on the protester by exclaiming "He attacked America!"  :lmfao:

It just seems like 6 months ago when dissent was the highest form of patriotism, today the president calls out his shock troops to beat you up if you dare to disagree.

Valmy

Quote from: Hansmeister on August 07, 2009, 04:01:19 PM
It just seems like 6 months ago when dissent was the highest form of patriotism, today the president calls out his shock troops to beat you up if you dare to disagree.

WTF?  You cannot even make fun of a nutty Union guy without looking batshit insane?  Come on Hans that should be like shooting fish in a barrel.

The President's shock troops :tinfoil: hehe Obamahitler.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

I have heard that Hitler wasn't even born in Germany. The similarities are scary.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

alfred russel

Quote from: The Brain on August 07, 2009, 04:07:06 PM
I have heard that Hitler wasn't even born in Germany. The similarities are scary.

:lol:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Strix

Quote from: derspiess on August 07, 2009, 01:47:10 PM
Union members are not necessarily leftwing, but the unions definitely are.

Of course not, some are sell-outs like me!  :D
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Strix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 07, 2009, 04:57:59 PM
Quote from: Strix on August 07, 2009, 04:56:28 PM
Of course not, some are sell-outs like me!  :D CHA CHING! CHA CHING!
:yes:

I fixed it. My reply was missing something.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

FunkMonk

Quote from: The Brain on August 07, 2009, 04:07:06 PM
:lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Admiral Yi

Did Bush have prior knowledge of 9/11 is not a good comparison for Obama's Indonesian birth because we know Bush did in fact have prior knowledge.

A better comparison might be Democrats who think Bush knew Saddam did not have WMD.