News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ohio, the heart of it all

Started by Ed Anger, August 04, 2009, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on July 25, 2013, 03:17:16 AM
Why?  You think they just lit on fire or something?  The repo company sells that shit at auction.

How did the repo company get involved?

fhdz

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 25, 2013, 03:46:46 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 25, 2013, 03:17:16 AM
Why?  You think they just lit on fire or something?  The repo company sells that shit at auction.

How did the repo company get involved?

I would imagine they'd be contracted by the bank to perform the removal. No one who works at a bank will do potentially dangerous work like that. :lol:
and the horse you rode in on

Syt

A telemarketer with Indian accent just called on my cell phone, trying to sell me medicine.

According to the area code +1 216 she called from Cleveland.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Syt on July 31, 2013, 06:06:54 AM
A telemarketer with Indian accent just called on my cell phone, trying to sell me medicine.

According to the area code +1 216 she called from Cleveland.

I love the spoofing those fuckers do. Guy sounds like Apu and the number says Texas. And when they pretend they are from the US government is when I get the biggest laugh.

Bomb India.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

I keep getting calls from Pennsylvania
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

I got a call the other day from Rhode Island on my New York number. I ignored it and it went away. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I like to abuse the Indians and scammers. :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

My Jamaicans never call me anymore.

Syt

I normally don't answer unknown number on my cell phone, but I just didn't look close enough this time.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on July 31, 2013, 08:52:04 AM
I normally don't answer unknown number on my cell phone, but I just didn't look close enough this time.

I generally don't answer any calls and wait for voicemail. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Same. Except family and girlfriend. Because then I get yelled at lol.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on July 31, 2013, 09:12:41 AM

Sit, Ubu, sit!

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 31, 2013, 09:13:19 AM

Sit, Ubu, sit!
damn right.

Although I take a stand at work. You call or text while I'm at work you get no reply until after. The shit creeps.

My best friend gets an answer, but that's the only person (girlfriend doesnt know about that exception :P )

garbon

I've established myself as a free spirit. However, I also hate listening to voice mails and never leave them. -_-

Send me an email or text me!