News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ohio, the heart of it all

Started by Ed Anger, August 04, 2009, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

QuoteI wouldn't call him disgusting because everybody has their own flaws but he was dirty. A dirty guy.

This is just so great.  This is what I want people to say at my funeral.  And to think he got to hear it in his lifetime.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 28, 2012, 04:01:48 PM
The governor's election fucks just spammed my mailbox. 'we are all Chardon Hilltoppers' and he supports the police. Yeah right John, that was why you tried to bust their union. Because you liked them.

Fuck you John.

I support the police, but I don't support their union, nor do I support any public sector unions.

See, Grumbler.  This is why Walker left police & fire unions out of the mix in last year's legislation up in WI.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 28, 2012, 08:11:18 PM
http://fox8.com/2012/03/26/so-long-landline-senate-bill-could-cut-the-cord/?hpt=us_bn6

LOLZ
But groups opposed to the bill, such as the AARP, say it's far too soon to get rid of landlines — cell coverage is still spotty in areas, and that could leave many people without reliable phone service.
Right, I'm so sure that's why the AARP is opposed. :rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

ulmont

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on March 28, 2012, 08:22:04 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 28, 2012, 08:11:18 PM
http://fox8.com/2012/03/26/so-long-landline-senate-bill-could-cut-the-cord/?hpt=us_bn6

LOLZ
But groups opposed to the bill, such as the AARP, say it's far too soon to get rid of landlines — cell coverage is still spotty in areas, and that could leave many people without reliable phone service.
Right, I'm so sure that's why the AARP is opposed. :rolleyes:

Fuck all you land line haters.  You're all transient and don't pay your bills.

Caliga

CountDeMoney

Caliga

I've got a corded phone plugged into it.  It is my: emergency no-power batphone!

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on April 06, 2012, 06:57:47 PM
I've got a corded phone plugged into it.  It is my: emergency no-power batphone!

Hooray for the 12V supplied by the phone company!

Speaking of cell coverage in the midwest, whatever happened to Sav? :unsure:
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 06, 2012, 09:27:22 PM
Fuck land lines.

Fuck you. You should be beaten with a rotary phone.  Transient.

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 06, 2012, 09:39:18 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on April 06, 2012, 09:27:22 PM
Fuck land lines.

Fuck you. You should be beaten with a rotary phone.  Transient.

*BEEP*

Sorry, I'm not home right now. Please leave a message or, better yet, call my cell motherfucker because that sucker is always on me. Idiot.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

What are they charging for POTS landline these days?  I've been on VOIP for about 8 years, which I consider my landline.

Anyway, from what I understand, the proposed Ohio law doesn't necessarily kill landlines.  It just frees phone companies from having to maintain unprofitable lines. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall