And we're back!

Main Menu

Ohio, the heart of it all

Started by Ed Anger, August 04, 2009, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 12, 2014, 04:21:46 PM
Hot? U blind bro.
News flash, gramps: their faces don't really look like that.  They have this technology that lets them blur them out. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on March 12, 2014, 06:20:30 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 12, 2014, 04:21:46 PM
Hot? U blind bro.
News flash, gramps: their faces don't really look like that.  They have this technology that lets them blur them out. :)

Hey, carpetbagger: I seen their faces on his facebook.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Oh.  Looks like they took it down. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on March 12, 2014, 06:29:00 PM
Oh.  Looks like they took it down. :(

They did.  :(

The Manatee one caused my iPad to explode.

grumbler

Jim Tressel's app to be president of Akron University: http://deadspin.com/heres-jim-tressels-application-to-be-u-of-akron-pres-1549066107

It's kinda pathetic, but the school saw fit to hire him (a disgraced former football coach) as "Executive Vice President for Student Success" so maybe it doesn't have very high standards.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

Not saying Tressel would be a good choice, but it's basically a management job, is a doctorate really necessary?

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

PDH

Yours has dual .50 cals on it.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Valmy

:lol:

Wait the internet has informed me on numerous occasions Fluttershy is best pony.  Are you sure about this Pinkie Pie business?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

That was a pony when my sister used to buy them in the 80s so I am pretty sure it is.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi