Started by Ed Anger, August 04, 2009, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 31, 2016, 01:11:41 AM
Quote from: Barrister on August 30, 2016, 10:57:28 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2016, 09:45:52 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 30, 2016, 09:04:04 PM
174 heroin overdoses in Cincy in 6 days. WE ARE ALL HIGH

Oh, and you two assholes can't ever talk smack about Baltimore again, at least our junkies can handle their shit.

SMACK GET IT

It's the fucking Chinese fentanyl.  Nobody can handle that shit.

Isn't killing all your customers bad for buisness?

As long as you only kill a few, apparently it's good for business.  It means you're selling powerful shit.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Yeah, sadly that doesn't seem to be a huge deterrent.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 22, 2016, 08:07:03 PM
The Cincinnati Zoo would like you all to stop with the Harambe memes.

In west Cincinnati I was born and raised on the zoo grounds is where I spent most of my days, Chillin out hangin out acting all cool, eating bananas out by the pool When a mom and her kid, they were up to no good, crawled over the fence into my neighborhood, I got in one little fight and my zoo keeper got scared, heard a gunshot just before I stopped breathing air.......
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Barrister on August 31, 2016, 10:27:23 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 31, 2016, 01:11:41 AM
Quote from: Barrister on August 30, 2016, 10:57:28 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2016, 09:45:52 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 30, 2016, 09:04:04 PM
174 heroin overdoses in Cincy in 6 days. WE ARE ALL HIGH

Oh, and you two assholes can't ever talk smack about Baltimore again, at least our junkies can handle their shit.

SMACK GET IT

It's the fucking Chinese fentanyl.  Nobody can handle that shit.

Isn't killing all your customers bad for buisness?

As long as you only kill a few, apparently it's good for business.  It means you're selling powerful shit.

There's got to be a threshold though doesn't there? 174 in 6 days sounds like a lot to me, but maybe there are just a lot more heroin adicts then I expected? :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

You don't have to be an addict to overdose on something, muttski.  And not every heroin user is a strung out, Iggy Pop-looking veteran horse shooter from Trainspotting

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 02, 2016, 09:18:46 AM
You don't have to be an addict to overdose on something, muttski.  And not every heroin user is a strung out, Iggy Pop-looking veteran horse shooter from Trainspotting

Really?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 02, 2016, 09:19:24 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 02, 2016, 09:18:46 AM

Really?

Wasn't addressing you, Sparkles.

Ed Anger

I wish I was invested in the company making Narcan.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 02, 2016, 12:10:56 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 22, 2016, 08:07:03 PM
The Cincinnati Zoo would like you all to stop with the Harambe memes.

In west Cincinnati I was born and raised on the zoo grounds is where I spent most of my days, Chillin out hangin out acting all cool, eating bananas out by the pool When a mom and her kid, they were up to no good, crawled over the fence into my neighborhood, I got in one little fight and my zoo keeper got scared, heard a gunshot just before I stopped breathing air.......

That's racist, Tim.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Ed Anger

ISIS ghost pepper attack:

QuoteWEST MILTON, Ohio (AP/KDKA) – Officials say several dozen Ohio middle schoolers apparently ate extra-hot peppers brought in by a student and were treated by medics after some had adverse reactions.

The Dayton Daily News reports emergency crews went to Milton-Union Middle School at lunchtime Friday after approximately 40 students ingested suspected ghost peppers. Five children were taken to hospitals.

School Superintendent Brad Ritchey says some students had teary eyes, blotchy skin or hives. A 911 caller reported two students vomiting.

"The response of emergency services was amazing; deputies and help from surrounding paramedics ... we really had a lot of help here this afternoon," Ritchey said. "This was serious but sometimes situations at schools become far more serious than this."

Eighth-grader Cody Schmidt said he tried a pepper provided by a student he didn't know, then got worried when others nearby had physical reactions to the peppers.

How did they handle it? He says: "We all drank like 10 cartons of milk."

It wasn't clear if the student who provided the peppers will face discipline.

"It was definitely a disruption, and school disruptions are in our school code of conduct," Ritchey said.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Heroin just isn't chic when the commoners do it.  I mean, they're not even musicians or authors.   :rolleyes:

Ed Anger

Brock Turner is back in Ohio. Yay I guess.

Ed Anger

Hello Sailor!

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=2365255&AgencyID=55207

BELLBROOK? HE IS IN MY FREAKING TOWN. I might be getting a postcard in the mail advising me of a Tier III sex offender in the area.  :cool: