News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Is Siegy really a Jew?

Started by Razgovory, July 23, 2009, 11:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Siegebreaker actually a Jew or is he really an Arab?

He's Jew struggling against stereotypes
He's an Arab trying to besmirch the name of Israel

Razgovory

The time has come to finally decide whether or not Siegy is Jewish.  He could possibly be a brave Jewish lad who tries very had to overturn age old stereotypes about his people being smart and good with money.  On the the other hand he could be an Arab working to besmirch the name of a noble people.  This poll is legally binding and the results will be send to the census office.  America is a democracy and we decide things by a vote.  Even facts.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

You know Neil is going to write in that he's a Chinese national who went under the knife so he could embed himself in the IDF and then the USA. ^_^
Experience bij!

Razgovory

I didn't think of that option.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

DontSayBanana

Anyway, I voted Jew. Siegy doesn't strike me as a very good actor. The hissy fit he threw when we changed nicks was priceless.
Experience bij!

Siege

Raz, go back to your cave and order some fast/fat food.

I'm gonna get a job at pizza hut to deliver a hot steammy vegetable pizza to your door!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Siege on July 23, 2009, 11:45:32 PM

I'm gonna get a job at pizza hut to deliver a hot steammy vegetable pizza to your door!

If you're trying to get back at him, it's sausage pizza, Siege. :contract:
Experience bij!

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Siege

Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 23, 2009, 11:45:18 PM
Anyway, I voted Jew. Siegy doesn't strike me as a very good actor. The hissy fit he threw when we changed nicks was priceless.

I didn't threw no hissy fit!
Come on.
Anybody here post his opinion, and is a post.
I do the same, and is a "hissy fit".

Who is in charge of Equal oportunity over here?

Siege

Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 23, 2009, 11:46:35 PM
Quote from: Siege on July 23, 2009, 11:45:32 PM

If you're trying to get back at him, it's sausage pizza, Siege. :contract:

Yeah, that's what I meant. With lots of bacon and beef mixed with cheese.

Siege

Raz, that picture of yours, did you take it back 10 years ago when you were skinny?
Before expending 12 hours a day posting in languish eating fat-food and drinking cheap beer?

How do you do to get laid?
Oh wait, you don't know what that means.

DontSayBanana

Sure, everyone's got their opinions, and several others didn't like the name changes, but none were so... strident about it.

P.S. Triple-post, plus badly mangling the grammer(sic) and speeling(sic) of your "witty retort" hardly qualifies as a "ZOMG BURNED." ;)
Experience bij!

Siege

Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 23, 2009, 11:56:28 PM
Sure, everyone's got their opinions, and several others didn't like the name changes, but none were so... strident about it.

P.S. Triple-post, plus badly mangling the grammer(sic) and speeling(sic) of your "witty retort" hardly qualifies as a "ZOMG BURNED." ;)
\\

What?
Anglet ain;t my first language.
I got no problem speaking it, or yelling it, but I agree my grammar sucks.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Siege on July 23, 2009, 11:58:53 PM
\\

What?
Anglet ain;t my first language.
I got no problem speaking it, or yelling it, but I agree my grammar sucks.

:lmfao: I just love the bit where I have to reread what you typed to figure out what you were trying to insult someone with.
Experience bij!

Razgovory

I thought Siegy was threating to screw up my Pizza order. Though really it would just come out his pay check.

Razgovory

QuoteMy paycheck? Mothefucker, you touch my paycheck and you gonna make me cry.
And you DON"T want to make me cry!

Why did you delete this post Siegy?  I thought it was very touching.  I don't want to make you cry.